Omega 29

" It's okay if it hurts
Just make it as tight
As that I can't feel the pain anymore"

Everyone was too damn busy for their own good. The whole week passed that every single person associated with Jimin and Jihyo's wedding were busy as a bee. The wedding was too rushed to see every single detail, to plan it in a span of one to two months or even more. Jihyo felt too lucky, to see her dad standing with her as he handed her the family's tiara, it holds too many memories as it passed down from generations and generations. The last time it was used was her mom, as much as she don't want to cry, tears filled her eyes as she reminisced those time when her mother only talked and talked a few times about how beautiful her wedding is. How her mother also dreamed that she will experience the same when this day comes and the tiara will finally passed down to her. It was old, borrowed and blue. Contrast to the wedding's theme, her tiara stands out because of its royal blue color, especially as her natural wavy hair flows freely within her shoulders. It wasn't that big such a simple elegant one, a few remarkable details can be seen in the tiara. As her father pins it down to her hair, she can only just imagine her mother do it to her instead. She can't contain her emotions as finally, a single tear left her eyes. Tear full of joy and longingness for her mother. She wouldn't be this scared nor nervous because surely, her mother will kiss her cheeks, sing a lovely lullaby to her and even mutter soft words against her ears saying it is fine.

"There, there my princess Jihyo. You really look after your mom, she was this stunning on our wedding day and look at you, a woman finally. Your mother would be so proud." Her father smiled to her. The wrinkles on his face showing as he granted her a simple smile with a pool of tears in his eyes. The whole wedding was her father's plans but she can't stay angry with him for he was the only one that has been by her side when she lost her mom. Finally, its for their own lineage sake, she won't allow her father to suffer just because of power. She can't do that to him.

"Can I dance with my daughter while she is still my princess?" Asked her father as he lend his hands to her. Jihyo can only smile with how sweet her father was and accepted his hands. Her arms on her father's shoulders as they danced gracefully even without a music, too lost with their moment as father and daughter. Her first love was with her in her special day. Her emotions was overflowing.

"I will be your forever princess Papa" She rested her forehead unto her father's shoulder as she leaned in and cried silently. After all those years, her father made it possible for them to live even without her mom. He took all the responsibilities and provided her love and care to give her all his best while her mom was away. She didn't know the reason why her mom suddenly got lost, gone after all those years. With all the sadness in her father's eyes, he raised her one and only daughter with all his might and limitless efforts after all those years without her mom. She was grateful for her father raising her and making her as she is right now, a strong independent woman. She can't even imagine her father giving his blessings to Jimin and giving her hand to the alpha, because she knows, her father was way too strict with things. She just chuckled softly while she's in her father's arms making her old man crease his eyebrows out of confusion.

"Is my daughter really happy today?" Her father teased her making her giggle even more. "I am father but I just can't imagine that you will hand me today to Jimin, the man whom I love after you, Papa" She stated.

"I am half-heartedly handing you to the alpha , princess. I am so sorry because of all this. I felt like I've deprived you from choosing" Her father sulked, his face contorted and his bright attitude earlier just faded real quick. She cupped his father's cheeks as she genuinely smiled to him, upbringing his mood once again.