Omega 23

"If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep
intoxicated with your sweet scent..."

"Eat that energy bar or I'll shove that up your ass if you won't" The young vampire sternly said to omega as he showed some signs of waking up. Blinking his sleepiness away the omega took what Jeongguk is offering to him right away. He's too tired to argue nor to decline the offer and be punished as Jimin does to him if he ever disobey what he wants. No, Yoongi doesn't want that anymore, his mind can take the physical pain but his body can't. He can look strong but hid body is on the verge of failing to do so. He's tired, really really tired and he just wants to rest all day long. To be back in the days that he'll sleep 20 hours straight with no one bothering him as it was his 'me' time.

Grabbing the said energy bar he slowly brought it to his lips. A small bite but as he was slowly chewing it, something in his stomach twistedand turned, his sense of smell is heightened and next thing he knew, with his wobbly feet he came rushing to the bathroom throwing up the remaining energy bar in his mouth. Since he didn't ate anything last night it came out as nothing to water and saliva mixture. But it didn't stop anytime soon that the sound of gagging alerted Jeongguk that pushed the younger to check on Yoongi.

He look so sick and pale. His hair disheveled, the tear are slowly cascading on his cheeks and his lips are pale and dry. He looks he'll pass out any second on the toilet seat so Jeongguk scooped him up and leaned him to his body frame as he washed his face and brushed his hair up. It was an advantage the Jeongguk is weel built at a young age but it was no use as Yoongi was so feathery light. He carried him with no effort. Grabbing a clean pair of shirt and pyjama and a clean underwear on Yoongi's suitcase he proceeded on wetting a towel, bringing a tub as well as he cleaned Yoongi's body. He was burning up as well. He traced those drips of blood from last nights activity, and the ones the omega cutted. He can't lose himself again because of this so he stayed on wiping it instead of licking it.  This is his first time seeing Yoongi's frail body. He was always consumed by hunger and lust whenever he's with Yoongi. He traced the very visible rib cage, the very sharp jaw and prominent collarbones. His bone was sticking up on the edges of his skin. He is like a kite. He doesn't look healthy.

He is always thinking of Jimin if he already ate, the boys if they're satisfied. He even offers himself to me, to drink his blood even its almost drained for him. Yoongi. Why?

When he asked me to drain him last night, I can't help myself to pounce on him, can't think of rational thoughts just his blood and how it was presented on my face. His desperate face while he was sitting on the cold tiled floor. His rosy cheek covered with dried tears. Yoongi was a mess last night and I took advantage to it.

"I'll leave you here for a moment" the young vampire said as he patted Yoongi's head and fixing those little hairs sticking in to his face. Before he go he got a cold towel and putted it unto Yoongi's forehead before bringing the blankets upto his nose. Turning off the airconditioner he opened the windows instead, then taking his leave to his and Yoongi's shared assigned room