Omega 19

"Would you believe me if I said that I was scared of everything too?"

Jimin, that one man that lingered his mind throughout the day, every hour, minutes, and seconds. The man he longs to be with. The man that keeps him alive up until now. The man he describes as a lighthouse in the middle of a dark roaring ocean. His light. His everything.

one sidedly

This time around, the only thing that consumes him was fear. Fear of making Jimin furious, fear of doing something wrong... fear of him. The only light he was holding to was gone, being replaced by adding more darkness to his life. The young omega can't help himself but to cry in despair and pain. He was absent-mindedly clouded of hope of being loved by him but loving him was the most dangerous and dumbest thing he has ever done. Jongin was the escape but he just can't let go of his love, Jimin. Now he has no one to blame but himself the way his life became more miserable than it was. It was his own choice. Silently whispering into the air how he will manage it all, silently wishing it wasn't one sided. That he can reciprocate his love and have it again pierced through his dark life and give him hope. It was just a wish.

The young omega was silently lying on the bed. Gruesome dried fluids was sticking up to his body as he squinted his eyes adjusting to the bright light the sun radiates off the window, illuminating the room. He attempted to shift from his bed but a searing pain shot through his back. The memories of last night was flooding and clouding in his brain making him suddenly gloomy. He winced in pain as he pulled himself up to sitting position. The blanket slid off of his body revealing the brutal marks left on his body. He was covered in red and blue patches, the marks of whipping was still evident. Some fresh wound are still bleeding making the omega hiss everytime he moves. Tears started pooling at the edge of his eyes as a rough movement made his sore ass sear with unbearable pain. He slowly moved himself to the bathroom to treat his wounded beaten up body closing his eyes as he muffled his cries everytime he cleans it and dabs medicine. He took some pills and closed his eyes waiting for it to kick in along with his wolf abilities.

--

He didn't notice the time that passed as he slept for quite sometime inside the bathroom. Only the heavy footsteps in the background has made him wake up with a terrible head ache and back pain from sitting on the bathroom. His neck was also not doing good for him. He fixed himself after picking up used medical supplies and throwing them into the bin. He washed his face gently avoiding those big bruises to wash his sleepiness away.

:

I suddenly feel a bit exhausted and feverish as I exited the bathroom. The wounds was still stinging but I helped myself go downstairs. I still need to clean the house as per Jimin's commands. He fired all his maids the soon as I started living here. I greeted the boys as I saw them lazying around in the living room. The house was so messy and the boys doesn't seem to mind at all. I was expecting Jimin to be here but he was nowhere to find. I was thinking if I will go and ask where Jimin is to one of the boys but deciding not to

It took a while cleaning the mansion having to do it all by myself. The painful head ache was preventing to do it as fast as I can before Jimin got here. I saw him enter the mansion but he didn't even to a simple glance at me. He just went straight upstairs leaving me in pain and confusion. His hair was styled, he's wearing a formal attire but he looks devastated and furious. I followed by gaze as he moved around the house, watching from afar stealing glances here and there. I wanna cuddle with him, I want to smell his undeniably sweet scent that never fails to attract me every single time. I want to hold him like I mean it. I want to be intoxicated by his presence alone, to sleep with him, to say I love you to him to devour me with his kisses, but he won't and never will he. He never even laid his soft plump lips against mine. I never saw him while we're doing it. Never did touched him. Never.

He seems to be avoiding me for all throughout the day he never interacted with me nor glanced at me. I don't know if I did something wrong last night. I don't know if I didn't satisfied him. I just don't know...

I really want to approach him, to say that it was okay or tell him that I am sorry or whatever it is but never had the chance to. I became busy all day while he locked himself up. Suddenly, I felt the headache again but this time its like my head was splitting into two, I started to feel dizzy my vision blurring. Having shortness of breath and my sweat are cold. I want to call someone for help but, I can do this.

Yoongi you can right? Be strong for yourself please, just this one

I tried managing my breath, inhaling in and out a few times. Tears started to pool in my eyes as I can't. I can't anymore. My fingers turned white as I gripped the kitchen counter really hard to balance myself. Slowly, I walked through the narrow hallways depending my balance in the walls and whatever I can grip to. The sounds were muffled as I reached the living room where the boys are. It was the end of the hallway and there's no wall to support him anymore. The more step he took the harder it is to take air to his lungs. He swayed believing in himself he can reach the stairs. He slipped having his hand stumble upon a vase, breaking it into pieces. The loud crashing sound catched the attention of 6 males. The worry and fear can't be registered to the omega's head as he finally lose his conciousness. Meeting darkness and losing control to his body. His body making contact to the hard floor as his head  falling and straightly going to the sharp shards of the vase scattered on the floor.

++..

Merry Christmas in advance ethereals! Really thankyou folks for reading this. 347!!

It was a bit short coz I split the one whole chapter in my chapter plan coz I don't want to end this lmaooooo. One more chapter before the year ends.

Happy Holidays ethereals I luvy luv you✨💜

yoonminthereal

++..