• SPECIAL CHAPTER •

"In the crescent moon night. Even after closing my eyes you rush in with your blue"

"Hyungiieeee" Minjae cuddled with Yoongi on his hospital bed, clearky hapoy prior to Yoongi's recovery. The omega's color has been back, his grumpy face was plastered again and his gummy smile can be seen oncr again. All of these makes the younger's heart happy anf contented. Seeing his hyung well gives him satisfaction. The tight feeling that chokes his heart from the past days and the moment he saw his hyung all bloody on the floor is already gone. The hopes of that nightmare not to be repeated was high. He doesn't want to remember nor to experience that once again, not on his watch, he won't allow it.

"I wanna make him stay with us. To be happy and healthy with our care. To recover from anything he is facing right now. I wanna give the happiness our hyung deserves. I love him, not romantically but I do love him like a big brother he is with us, with my twin. The happiness and the care like a brother he is with me and Sungjae, its feels like I am greedy but I want to constantly feel. I want to be a good little brother to him. To be a loving family he doesn't have. I wanna keep him with us, to care, to protect, to love and to keep safe. But Yoongi-hyung has his life outside this circle as well. I know he wanna stay, but I won't stop him if wanna go back to them. I won't stop him if one day he will go to those persons whose been tormenting him day by day. The happiness we could give him can't be compared to what Jimin effect has to him. He loves that jerk."

"Jimin, he loves him even if he doesn't even honor his presence, never did see him, never loved him, never laid his attention. The moment Jimin kidnapped him, the moment he and Jimin knew they were blood mates. Yoongi-hyung given his whole self to that bastard. Yoongi-hyung I really don't want you to suffer but what can I do if ever that is your choice. I hope you choose us but I will respect any decision you will make. Yoongi-hyung, please be happy, that is all I want. That is what we want, from me, Sungjae, Nam Il, Chanseong, Tae Oh and Jongin-hyung. Yoongi-hyung..."

"Hey kiddo, why so silent" Yoongi-hyung messed with my hair that woken me up from my thoughts. I stared at him and can see how bright his smile is. His gums are showing as his lips stretched into a big smile. A big smile that reaches up to his eye making them tiny crescents. I love that, I love the way Yoongi-hyung smiles. His face is so bright. Void in any unhappiness in his heart. It's pure not a mask whom he wears every single day.

"Nothing hyungie, love your smile please keep smiling hyung" I detached myself to him and pinched his fluffy cheeks. Giggling how his face scrunched clearly dissatisfied with what I am doing so I pinched more with the help of my other hand.

"Stoooooppp Minjae!!!" He whined that made him like a cute cat.

"Okay hyungie" I just smiled at him and climbed down to his bed giving him freedom. His bed is so tiny for the both of us and I don't want him to be uncomfortable even if I wanna hug him all day long. Maybe next time if he will.be discharged in no time.

"Hey Minjae were back!" He heard his twin announced as they entered the room. One by one the room was filled with dorks. The room was loud once again. Sungjae was holding a play mat in his hands. Tae Oh was holding a big plastic bags full of junk foods for us and then fruits for their hyung. Nam Il and Chanseong was holding a lot of board games in their hands.

We agreed to play to kill boredom. We don't want to watch anything from screens and on the top of that we really want to savor this moments with Yoongi hyung, its been a while since we played. It was the time when Jongin hyung brought him. I realky thought he will be mad at us because of the past but he didn't instead he beamed us a smile and welcomed us to his life like little brothers, disregarding the past.