Omega 26

"If you don't mind, I'll walk that line
Stuck on the bridge between us"

The room was silent, eerily silent. It seems it is a haunted one full of lurking vengeful ghost. Every person inside the room is looking like they were haunted and just saw a ghost. Their eyes wide and their mouth was an o shaped ones. They can't believe that after so long, so many years of hopeless finding an heir to the cursed family line, another omega from the same blood was in front of their faces. Standing awkwardly shocked in front of them, alive and breathing. Other than this fact, his precious blood can heal. It was so fast that their Alpha Jimin's long deep cut was healed, with no scars and no traces as he drank the omega's blood. The omega's too powerful blood that can open the long awaited seal for the utmost power and can heal a severly cutted skin. The demons will go crazy and anyone will see this. The spirit of greed will whisper upon their ears, to get even a small drop of it. Envy will fill their heart, for anyone whose beside Yoongi will take advantage for that simple liquid that holds all the power everyone has been dreaming about. Gluttony will make their stomachs empty and the hunger and thirst for the omega's blood will overpower everything. The pride of having the omega within your grasp is fleeting, so endearing. Everyone will lust for the delicious blood of the omega whose power so high, the bloody key that will set everyone in the sin of wrath. A war will come soon everyone knew that if any one will set their hands to the frail body of the omega. Then soon within the power of Harlequin's, sloth will consume anyone who will get it. No man can resist the precious blood. No man can say that they don't want it. No man.

Only the sound of heavy breathing was heard in the room. Staring an eye for an eye, awkwardly silent to each and everyone waiting for the right time to speak, waiting for anyone to speak up first but it seems like cat got their tounge and the air was been punched out of their lungs that no words have been exchanged ever since the big news has been brought upon them. Their minds was filled with different emotions and approach about the spoken word. Each one of them not only shocked, not only unable to absorb the sudden news to their working brains but some of them was plotting plans on how to get the omega, even how to kill and keep on captive the lone omega. That is how the room is, air was only bouncing within the fear-some four wall enclosed room. They didn't consider the omega, each one smiling to themselves after planning about the said possible plans.

Shaking and tense too curious and scared to the weird smirk plastered to some of the breathing bodies in the room, the stare that delves deep in his soul the omega can't help but to fear to consume his body. The chills that travels up his spine as the prolonged silence is still on. He can't feel his legs anymore that a single flick of a finger can uproot his feet into the ground that he can lose his balance any second now. His tear glistening eyes was unsteadily searching for anyone he can be comfortable with upon having this news, unsteadily looking for anyone who will talk before landing them to Jimin's hazel ones. Searching in his eyes any emotion, searching anything but help and sympathy but it seems too blank and just shocked ones, curious ones. Jimin, his beloved alpha don't let anyone dive deep into his soul with staring at his eyes but the omega was silently wishing that at least let him, just in this situation but still. He can't.

Everyone was startled, their focus on the omega's thin frame was brought to the elderly as he made a little sound obviously clearing his throat and effectively catching everyone's attention. Now all the eyes was on the high wolf. Upon hearing the heavy inhale of air their ears were wide open and attentively hearing if he spoke anytime soon. They were so eager to know what will be the next, if he will explain it more or anything. His chaffed lips pursed in a thin line before he spoke in a hoarse voice. It was loud and authoritative, pointing on each words that left his lips as he delivered the most awaited speech.