Omega 11

Loud sounds of crashing, banging, the inevitable sound of war was heard outside the castle. The battle cries filling the air. Puffs of black smoke surrounding the atmosphere. This is the state of a certain kingdom, a certain kingdom far from the real word, a kingdom without an heir.

"You must find him as soon as possible, other kingdom will soon get the information in no time" His throat is raspy, breaking and panting as he delivered his statement word by word.

"Aye sir, I'll be back soon" A certain man in a black robe said. He unfold his magestic black wings and ascended to the sky, looking for a certain man.

--
myg

"Birds chirping, fresh air hitting my face, light rays of sun hitting the canopies, small flowers and shrubs surrounding me this is paradise. Beautiful nature surrounding me as I turn around. I slowly took a step letting my foot feel the soft texture of grass. Step by step I felt relaxation, happiness as I slowly explore the forest. I saw a waterfall deep in the heart of forest. Peace, that's what I felt when I first took a step. Peace I can't be found years and years. It consumed me ignoring the fact that maybe wild animals were lurking around the area until I heard a low growl. I quickly look at my back finding the noise came from but nothing. Fright consumed my system as a lone wolf appeared in the woods, eyes red raging with pride, wrath and it makes me back off a little. His scent was raging it's an alpha's scent. The wolf made a low growl and wolves started appearing one by one. I started to run until I tripped off on some twig, the alpha topped me and growled so loud it made my knees feel jelly, I'm frightened with my life, even if I am miserable I still want to live and be still until that promise will come true, unless he'll come back. The lone wolf was about to kill me, guess I'll just accept it, little by little his fangs come closer to my face until he tilted his head going to my neck, he bit me, I cry out loud, can't even bear the pain the wolf's inflicting on me. My conciousness going on somewhere, black surrounding my vision and everythings being blurred, I saw the eyes of the wolf, a familiar silver eyes that'd what I saw before I heard a scream then let myself dive in to the dark..."

It was that dream again. I felt the chill crawling up my spine but I am sweating. I found myself chained into a bed, I scanned the room, it was chilly like the heavy metal around my wrists, so dark and it was so lonely, I can't even hear anything, the deafening silence surrounding me. I want to scream but my mouth was covered, I badly want to move but I am restrained. My eyes were puffy since the last night but I noticed some stray tear on my cheek, suddenly my head hurt but I tried to ignore it.

I heard the door opened and shut, a pink haired leaning on the door frame as another purple haired followed him and entered the room, I decided to not to mumble anything, or beg to unchain me, fear from these guys overpowering my will to escape.

I stare on the door blankly but as soon as I felt the chains untighten I look up to the man, he only gave me a blank stare before turning back to me exiting the room, the other pink haired man mumbled "Fix yourself and go downstairs" then at that they left me.

I found a certain door which  I assume the restroom. I saw a pile of neat clothes with a note 'Wear this'. I stripped then went to shower. The cold water running down my body relaxing my tense muscles and my mind.I hope my problems will be easily washed off by the water then go to the drain but no. I took my time for a while. I wiped the mirror, staring at myself disgusts me, from the visible scars, to my thin frame, my lips chapped and pale, my eyes so red and puffy, my paleness revealing how unhealthy I am. I want to escape, but I can't do anything. I want to end my life but I still wanna fight for a promise without any assurance. I still trust him to comeback for I don't know how long. He's only the reason why I'm still here.