Omega 9

"No not today hun" He detached himself at me, I stared at him at disbelief. I was really on mood to keep going and he just left me hanging in there. He smiled at me and he walked out of the bathroom. I'm still horny after that moment so I just decided to touch myself at the shower and prepared to go to work.

I noticed a very good scent as I go down the stair, a scent of strawberries and pancake. It made me excited to the point I ran to the kitchen. I saw Jongin cooking with no clothes on, it should make me feel awkward having a half naked man here in the unit but why does it make me feel homey?

"Eat now Yoongles I'll walk you to the shop" He flashed me a smile and prepared me a plate. He kissed my forehead and then went to the bathroom, without any words left. I devoured the food, smiling how great the taste of it.

I waited for him for a while then as soon as I saw him I grabbed the keys and then checked out of the apartelle muttering a small thank you to the lady.

We are hand in hand as we walked to the coffee shop. We indulged how fresh the morning breeze was, the busy streets. The silence wasn't awkward it was a peaceful and comforting one. We arrived at the coffee shop about 15 minutes but before I open the door he grabbed my hand and pinned me in to the wall.

"W-whats going on" I felt nervous because how sharp his eyes  was, staring at me like he's gonna devour me. I was releived when he kissed my neck, scenting me.

"Can't leave you like this hun, at least they know how to back off and stay away from you" I smiles at his actions then gently pecked his lips. "Take care okay?" He flashed a smile at me then nodded before he left

I felt something but I don't know what we are, all events was so shocking for me, last day he was bullying me offered me money if I do what he want then saved me from that alpha, and now we are acting like couple, one day I feel homey with him no awkwardness or hatred. I'm enjoying what is happening right noe, at least I know I have someone to protect me, even there is no assurance in sweet and cheesy actions. At least I know I won't suffer having a blood mate, at least...

I brushed off those negative thoughts and then proceeded to my work, serving some customers here and there. Same faces I'm seeing everyday. I was about to leave my place and go to the kitchen to grab some water when the door chimed, a group of 6 boys went in. I was shocked when I saw them especially when I saw him. My heart is beating fast once again, his crinkled eyebrows when he smelled my scent, taken aback when he noticed I was scented by an alpha as well.

"6 americanos please" He said with expressionless face and tone. "That's all sir?" in a greetful tone but still has a hint of worriedness. "Did I say anything after that?" He talked back in a sassy tone. "O-okay sir" I stuttered then give him the receipt and the number, he then walked to their table why I gave his orders to Minhyuk, the attending staff in the kitchen.

I served it fast but before I left he grabbed my hand then he forced me to sit by his side, me on the middle of an orange haired man and him.

"The last time I check my dear omega, you don't havr any scent of an alpha with you? You're vulnerable and weak, with no one to save you, why the sudden changes?" Theres a pang in each of his words, my mouth go open and close finding words to say. Before I had the chance to speak he talked once again

"Why so nervous young omega? Don't say you're being a slut to that alpha? It's been just been a day? Why so sudden, my blood mate?"

Coz I love those who read this story✨

-yoonminthereal