Omega 21

"White noise in my mind, won't calm down. You're all I think about"

"Deploy the troops" A man in his thirties shouted, the very loud sound bouncing off the walls of the throne room making the other men flinch and bowed immediately before disappearing faster than a lightning with one command from the very intimidating man. He was known to be the very tough, heartless, and powerful leader in the three realms. His aura was always dark that no man can ever read those emotion behind that straight, emotionless face he holds. He was always winning battles at a very young age, have been able to conquer kingdom from kingdom and have been able to rule the most powerful realm, the Underworld. He was known to be a great king, famous from those achievements he got at a very young age. Some say, he was very sweet and caring man before his late father and wife died. He was far more different than he was right now. He was stuck ruling his kingdom and his only son. He was protecting his one and only young heir of their kingdom. He was the only proof of his mother and father's once sweet love before his mother betrayed the king. From then on the king has changed. His name is King Harlequin III the 3rd great king of the underworld.

It was a great chaos since his wife betrayed him, the once peaceful three allied realms was destroyed by just a single act. Wolfs and demons were great allies, they can access freely both kingdoms. A peaceful community where young ones can play outside. Traded their goods and support for protection of both their lands. It was the time the young king fell in love with a daughter of one of the High Wolves. Both parties agreed to this and delightfully accepted the proposal for they will benefit each other. Soon after their loved bloomed and their one and only was the proof but they were shocked as they learned the young heir was an omega. His wife cannot accept that fact for their blood line runs alpha. She left the young king and the prince for a new love. This made the Harlequin III the most cold and heartless person they say.

Vampires on the other side, felt the need to be allied to the underworld, as humans started to hunt for them when one time they've revealed themselves to human beings. Their count started to diminish as time passes as countless human hunters encountered with them. Their requeast was denied by the underworld for they've always feasted with the wolves blood. They were so furious because of this. Every single day, they hunt for wolves, wolves' blood was their favorite as wolves' pungent blood was so thick and flavorful that even a small amount can satisfy their crave and hunger. The population drastically decreased within a week, soon after the war started between the realms, even humans have been a part of it, it worsen when the king, Harlequin III killed a wolf and lost his son because of that. It was then a scroll with a powerful curse appeared. The scroll was so powerful that the trinity seeks for it as a defense, as a powerful device to rule the whole world, to be the utmost of them all. It was so powerful that every kingdom wished to have but it is in the care of Harlequin 111 the most powerful in that time being, so when he died, the wizard tore it in pieces and hidden it from everyone. The wolves only seek for it as in despair for it not to come true , vampires on the other hand wants to rule and take over the greay power of demons while the last realm holds it to continue to conquer over. It was decided that there will be borders and any interaction within the three realms will be an act of treason so from then on they've had split and never crossed ways again.

--

It was a lonely dark night. Only a few vehicles passing by under the shine of a half moon. Onky a few people walking silently on the dark cold alleyways, a perfect ambiance for an attact of a bloodlusted vampires but seems there is no attack these past few days. A rather loud sound of flapping was heard in the area as a demon, namely Yeonjun took landing within a dark area. His wings shedding a few huge feathers instantly disappearing on his back as he look more like a human. His red eyes was not present anymore. He was still on a mission to find the young prince all night and day not giving up in patroling the air and land. It was a day to day routine that seems to be so tiring but nor for the young knight, he was been given a chance to see the outside world and engage to many adventure as he does his work.

Humming silently the young knight started strolling. The summer breeze was starting once again, it was a little cold but a rather manageable one. Then he saw man just got out from a store, he was about to ignore it but a single huge black wing landed on his feet, he followed the man silently, "It was a demon" he thought to himself. Its been months without progress, this is his first time encountering one of his kind except when he is on the borders. Stealthily, he unfolded his wings and charged up to the sky then landing infront of the man. The unidentified man was startled as the young man in all black with wings like a bird, those red eyes was once again present landing in front of him. A devilish grin was plastered within the young knights face. Soon after he was rather shocked as the hooded man suddenly chuckled. The tables have turned as he felt the shock this time as the man's aura suddenly changed from a shocked to a confident, creepy and dark one. The man chuckled darkly making the young man flustered and little infront of the man, he unfolded his wings and the grin dropped on his face. The hooded man revealed his face and met the younger's red eyes. His jackey ripped in half as he as well spread his beautiful black wings, flapping it a few times and left it spread there. It was larger than the young knight's. It sparkles under the moonlight and there, he saw. Those little patterns on the man's wings, a rather gold combination with black. It was a royal one and not a regular demon

"Nice to see you again Yeonjun" The man has said in a creepy monotone voice. A smirk was evident on his face as he saw those red eyes similar to his. It was a very familiar voice, the voice of his mentor. The voice of the prince he was searching.

He hurriedly folded his wings and dropped to his knees, one leg bended and the other supporting his weight on the ground. His head bowed and his right arms resting on his right knee. He held that position as he spoke in a mannered voice.

"Pleased to meet you, Prince of the Underworld, Prince Namjoon"