Omega 25

"How much longer do I have to wait? How many more nights do I have stay awake?"

Yoongi was doing well these day. He finally regained his consciouness after a day. That day was almost torturous for the twins, Nam il and Chanseong and Taeoh. They can't believe that all along, Yoongi was suffering from CLL. He didn't even utter a word or tell someone about it. He faced it with himself, all alone. Yet he is still smiling, the love and adoration for his claimed blood mate can still be seen in his eyes. How happy he talks about that jerk Jimin. The boys knew how Yoongi suffers in Jimin's hands. It is not their first time to see Yoongi, bloody and bruised but this time was the worst of them all. He never did call, not until this time. He must have been worried by the gushing streams of blood out of him and the fact that Jimin left. He never admitted, never did once he's been honest with his situation. He always smiles and covers it with adding a new topic within the conversation. When Sungjae straight forwardly asked him about his condition, the omega just pursed his  lips and made it a blank line. His loving sparkling eyes as he saw the gang waitinh for him was changed into worried and fear-filled. Again, the omega kept silent, his attending doctor said that stress isn't good for his condition so the boys stopped interrogating him and even waited for the right time to bring the additional not so good news to him.

"Yoongi-hyung?" The younger, Minjae called out his hyungs name. He was walking with a handful of drinks and food, all healthy ones for Yoongi. Walking slowly as he slightly kicked the door to close it, he took his steps forward as he reached Yoongi's bed.

"Minjae-ah" His hyung called out in a rather raspy voice. Immediately coughing a little to clear his voice but came into no use. His throat was so dry being restricted to drink water and eat any solid food for 12 hours because his doctor said so for his medications. His lips was only wetted by his saliva or requested to be damped by a cotton soaked with water. Finally, his doctor allowed him to eat so there, Minjae with tons of food he can't bring himself to eat. He was just gonna ask for water but Chanseong contradicted it, immediately ordering Minjae to buys lots of food. The boys was worried to the omega, and Yoongi was yet again, think that he is being a bothersome again.

"Come on hyung, up" He hooked his hand under the omega's head lifting him up slightly as he adjusted the hospital bed as a support to his back in a sitting position. After doing this, he grabbed an oatmeal and added hot water onto it. Upon setting it on the table beside waiting it to be cooked, he opened a water bottle and slowly brought it to his hyung's chaffed lips. The omega can't wait any longer for the long-awaited drink, he almost spilled water all over himself. He dryly cough upon finishing half of the water bottle and simply went 'ah' and sighed as it hit the spot so much, bringing so much relief to him by a simple beverage.

"Better?" Minjae shyly commented. He smiled to his hyung, he is happy that his hyung made the first move this time. No more pleases to him. He is somewhat being used to his hyung declining everything that made the gang displeased. 

"Say ah?" as he blew on the hot oatmeal before bringing it to his hyung, feeding him. No matter how cute the scene, his hyung just went scrunching his face like he was all disgusted by the sweet act, not to the food.

"I can feed myself Minjae-ah" He replied in a monotone yet a jokeful voice. 

"Oh, c'mon hyung? Just once I promise I'll let you feed yourself, but at least let me?" The younger only gave his best puppy eyes, which is effectively worked. As he saw his hyung nodded he cheerfully squeaked and withdraw his hands. Yoongi almost made a confuse look. 'You said you're gonna feed me' as the younger read his mind, he smiled and.

"Here comes the airplane hyungiieee" He made a buzzing sound similar to an engine of a plane then made it fly like one before bringing it to Yoongi's lips. His hyung only scoffed but he can hear the faint 'Fuck this little shit' his hyung muttered, before he brought his lips in the spoon and emptied it's contents. In the distance they heard a loud laugh then light chuckles followed soon after. They even heard some clapping and someone hitting the wall. They turned their heads in the door and found the other almost dying from laughter. Some even can't breath while laughing and some even shedding tears due to this.