Omega 30

"I don't want to let this go. I don't want to lose control. I just want to see the stars with you."

I just want you to play the video up
there while you are reading this

especially in Yoongi's last point of view  XOXO

The party was loud as night falls, the once solemn and emotional wedding was turned into a club like party when the elders left the venue. The teen agers and young professionals are slowly getting high and drunk wildly swaying their bodies to the up beat music being played the DJ, it is really getting sweaty in the middle of the dance floor very opposite to the tables beside us that never lose its elegance and purity of the wedding. The young lady, Dahyun was almost stumbling as she find her self cannot handle the alcohol that was taking over her system. She approached her designated chair and rested her self there. 

"Oh gosh, my head is pounding" She muttered to herself while clutching her head while squinting her eyes close. She wants to be refreshed once again, to be sober once again, she's now regretting taking a few hard liquors while she's losing herself there. 

"Dahyunie? You look like shit" The youngest in their table, Tzuyu said to her making her glare which was only turned into a fit of giggles coming from all the girls surrounding her. Each one of them was holding a wine glass, half full but they still look glamorous unlike her. How? She really went too far enjoying, isn't she? She groaned in annoyance, mostly to her self while pulling on her hair to release the annoyance and even to soothe her head pain.

"Ya'll are not helping, seriously" She eyed every single lady in their, the eldest their Nayeon-unnie handed her a glass full of ice and water. She sipped it fast but only ended with a sharp pain, oh brain-freeze. The pain only doubled she's now whining

"Put your tounge in the roof of your mouth, hold it there for a second" Jeongyeon instructed and she obeyed everything she said, magically the brain-freeze just disappeared like that. 

"You are so careless, what happened to you anyways? You really look like shit." Chaeyoung butted in. 

"I just want to enjoy, it has been a while." She briefly explained herself, no other excuses, straight-forward. What is the point of explaining in too much words if you're gonna end up in the same answer.

"Yes , it has been a while. anyways Dahyun, it has your name in it." Jeongyeon was holding a navy blue box with her name on it.

"It is placed in your table so I kept it since it seems important"

It was simple, not that elegant but it seems like an important thing was in there. She was puzzled to her feelings about the box and its very own sender but that feelings was overflowed when she opened the navy blue box, as she saw the very familiar necklace, it was her mother's. All the confusion was turned into diamond like tears when all her good memories in her childhood suddenly came back to her, like flashing images on her head. It was a white gold necklace with a crescent moon pendant that was covered with precious stones that made it shine under the moonlight above them, one more confirmation is the engraves "wolf" on the back of the pendant. Her tears came rushing down her cheeks as she held the necklace close to her heart. She was sobbing that one by one her unnies was hugging her to stop her from crying. When she calmed down a bit, having a proper vision because it was blurry from tears earlier, she saw a paper inside the box where she retrieved the necklace.