Omega 12

"Syubieeeee, where are youuuuu?" A small voice in distant said. The boy was chuckling while the other one heard some small shuffling some of them dropping on the floor. The other young boy was already sweaty having to hide inside a closet. The little one burst out in laughter as the same boy by his age  found him. He's smiling so cute while laughing with the little one with a nickname Syubie.

"Ha! I found you syubs!" I just giggled when he hugged me and carried me down the closet. He held the smaller boy's small hand intertwining their little fingers as the young brown haired boy lead them to the library. The place they're in was so ancient, the furnitures covered in dust, it is mostly wood polished with varnish, antique items were displayed along thr hallway, old paintings hanging on the wall. At last the two young ones find the right door to the house library. There's too many books having more than 30 shelves even high up in the ceiling, each books different. Having shelves for different genre and different field of study. The room was dusty but the two didn't seem to mind at all. They went straight to the kids section, pulling a book named The Story of a Lone Wolf.
They let them self lean to the other shelf, the younger one, rest his head to the brown haired boy. "Want me to read it to you again?"

"Uh huh"

"Even if its our 50th time?" thr older one giggles but read the book anyways.

"Once upon a time, a lone wolf was lurking on the woods. He is living by himself for nearly a decade. He's lonely but his outer side doesn't show it. He always tries his best to be the strong one, being the alpha he is.

One day as he was walking by the woods he smelled a very sweet scent, a scent of blood. He followed the scent leading him to a bed of flowers and in the middle of it, there he saw a very handsome young man. His foot is bare but as soon as the young man find him he was so terrified he ran but he tripped to a twig. The lone wolf changed himself to human form.

The other man was taken aback by how strong his built was. He has a tan skin, a sharp jawline and his eyes were gray. He's very beautiful he didn't even notice he is already by his side, smelling his neck anf at that very moment the man who just transformed bit his neck. He want to scream due to the pain but before he lost his conciousness the young man heard a scream. His vision of the wolf was blurry as the thing ran into the deep dark forest. He was then lifted up then dive into the darkness.

Everyday, the young man is always in the forest, looking for a certain wolf who've he met just once but catched his heart already. Days pass by but there is still no sign of the wolf. Each day his heart longing for a certain handsome wolf man. Until one day they've again crossed paths. Now the young man have reasons to go there as they sweared a promise to meet each other there.

Unfortunately the young man's father heard about this and kept his son inside the castle. The young man was an omega, but to the top of that he is a half demon and half werewolf. He is the only heir of their kingdom, the kingdom in the underworld. His mother betrayed his father, because of that the demons and werewolves never again crossed paths making them a forever enemies.

The lone wolf longing for the young man soon courageously went to  follow his lovers scent leading him to the underworld. There he found his love in the window of a tall castle, but before they land in each others eyes he was caught by a guard. The king found out and was in fury because of this. The same wolf that marked the heir. They tortured the wolf everyday. The wolf losing his conciousness he has no strength anymore being deprived from eating. On thr other side the young prince suddenly got sick. His father was furious blaming the other man for it. They've decided to hang the wolf in the middle of the town. The prince got the news so he hurriedly went there but he was too late his lover is already gone he could only cry in despair. He's weeping for the lost of his lover. The prince illness got worse after the death of the wolf. Doctors from every part of the castle came but they've lost hope as even the finest doctors can't find a medicine to it. Along with it a wizard came saying there is no cure for it he said that once a blood mate's partner died the other one will, and in additional one will suffer death if his blood mate mated with another person. The prince died after 5 days. The king ordered the wizard to make a scroll having a curse along with it that after 500 years a same situation will happen so the prince will not be the only one to suffer it. After the Kings death they've hidden the scroll in despair for it not to come true. "

"Syubie? Aigoo this one really, he really falls asleep anywhere" The brown haired boy said. He shaked the other one. "Let's go" he said to the other boy whose rubbing his eyes. They stand up and walked to the door but a certain frame caught their attention.

"Written here that another blood mates will soon suffer the same pain. It was inevitable. I-"

It says but it was ripped like it has another part has to be found. Like there is still a solution or something.

They heard a faint sound of a woman calling for them

"Chiiiim c'mon were leaving"

They hurriedly followed the voice. "Chim, you're all sweaty again, we're leaving in a few hours remember?" the woman sighed. She held the brown haired boy's hand and lead them to their house. The two young boys entered the house. It was so homey and bright. The woman lead them to a play room and left them there.

"Chimmy? Is it true you're leaving?" the youunger muttered in a small innocent voice.

"It's true but I'll be back for you, I'll be the lone wolf in the story bravely coming back for you my lil prince" The elder brown haired boy said and kissed the younger's cheeks.

-

A loud cry was heard in their neighborhood was heard as the two young boys seperated from each other. The younger of them wailing trying to make the elder boy stay but the elder boy all just muttered is his promise to be back as soon as possible.

They sweared that promise and the younger boy holds on to that.

-

"You must find the lost pieces of the scroll, the heir was nowhere to be found and the curse shall not be passed once again" Said an old man in a red silk clothes. His eyes are the color of red and his voice was so authoratitave. He sat on a throne with a crown on his head as a man in a red robe was kneeled infront of him.

"You must find it as soon as possible Knight Yeonjun"

|...

Hey my luv luvy luvly ethereals! I'm so overwhelmed that someone, reads it I hitted 171 reads I'm so so sooo happy. I have my reasons to continue to write this book. I luvy luv ya'll

-yoonminethereal

...|