Omega 7

He probably doesn't know it, mostly all alphas doesn't have any knowledge of mate, they only know how mating works but a destined  or what we call a blood  mate, they don't have a clue about it. Even me myself wasn't quite sure about that mate something since my mother only told it was only a tale, a very old tale, a legend exactly. My mother was so fond of telling it to us, it was like every night for us to sleep when we are kids, she even has a song for it when I was a child. I didn't believed it though up until now, it was really like a cliche movie of Disney wherein they're destined to each other and they lived happily ever after, it was a fantasy a child would believe but of course to a grown man like me my beliefs will surely change over time.

Not until today when my mom said before, 'He/She will smell like you, like it was very sweet, so tempting and very unique to others', He smelled like me, it was very sweet and it was one of the kind. It was a sign though my mom said the others will follow soon but the worst thing she said thats it was really a typical mating before, but as soon as companies and business they forced their sons and daughters to arranged marriage making the blood mates partner or other half suffer, leading to death as time passes it was not common anymore, elderlies find it rare to have blood mates nowadays.

I don't want to die, I don't want to talk to him, I want to go far away to him, I will start a relationship for me not to suffer, even if it takes me being marked by Kim Jongin or some betas out there  I wouldn't mind at all as long as it's not me to suffer and carry the pain of having a blood mate, but as long as I don't have a strong confirmation about blood mate since I'm still not sure and still don't believe it I will take time avoiding him.

'No I'm not yours and never will be yours' I said sternly, even though I'm shaking on the insides. I don't know how I managed to say that and escape from how hard he's clasping at my arm, maybe from an adrenaline rush due to fear. I walked so fast but he tried to catch me, I was taken aback when I heard Jongin's voice, it was so deep, so powerful, so intimadating "Let go of him, he's mine, he's unmarked yes but he's mine" He said darkly. This guy only smirked like he has an ace in this situation "You didn't even scented him"

"Whatever it is, you don't care about it" Then Jongin grabbed my arm pulling me outside, I took a glance once more, he has still that smirk.

"You're an idiot" Jongin said sternly to me, I didn't reply to him anymore, I kept silent still in shock even though I want to shout at him, He's still on time though I'm thankful for it. I muttered a small thank you then I grabbed my arm then slowly walked away to him. Maybe that can express my gratitude for him. That may sound rude but I don't really want to talk to anyone right now. How am I gonna supposed to escape? How can things be this way worse in just a snap.

I stared blankly at the hallway, my own legs are leading me to the locker room. As I got there I grabbed my things and head straight to home. My parents will surely be there so I take another way, away from it. I saw an apartelle, I checked in for just one night. I didn't bother freshening myself up before going to bed, I just laid there, closing my eyes feeling somewhat safe. Maybe he doesn't know I feel his presence, or maybe he's also aware I can smell his scent. This guy seriously....

I'm sorry all of the chapters sucks, I don't know how this thing reached almost 100 read. since its a trash but I'm still thankful💜 Sorry I hope I can be better