Omega 17

The physical pain was all bearable. Having a high pain tolerance and given the regeneration of an omega body he was all unbothered. No matter how much cruel his Alpha is, no matter how his mate was rough in bed, the treatment he gets he was fine. After all it his first time to have people by his side. First time he was touched. His first time wasn't all sweet and rainbows but, he can't unlove his abuser for the reason. A reason thats stupid and reckless, cliche at its sound he was his first love. From the first time he saw the young Alpha his eyes held something, his heart pound everytime they've seen each other, and at last, he felt safe whenever he is with him.

He was abused by his father, disowned by his own family and lost his dearest sister. His life was dark he thought it was going to be more than that when he met Jimin but he was his sunshine, his light, his love. Stupidity.

Lies

He thought he was different from all any other Alphas out there. Only having an omega as a sex slave. He thought for their first time he was different. He thought that maybe being an Alpha it was his nature to be rough. He thought. Just a mere lemma thought

The moment Jimin said those words, infront of the boys and all other men he doesn't know in the room his world crumbled down. He was trying to understand that Jimin only said those because he was drunk but, the speech itself. The impact was great having Jimin to said that by his own lips. The emotional pain was painful it lasts so long. So long he can't get himself back to the normal.  A slut... Faggot....

~

The latter woke up with a terrible head ache but as soon as he opened his eyes, the moment he remembered what happened last night the pang in his heart double the pain. He groaned while holding his head as he carefully sat up from his bed. He recognized he wasn't at his own bed prior to the unknown scent of the matress. The young man then stumbled to the door, swaying in every step he took. As soon as he opened the door a familiar alpha scent hitted his nose as he bumped his head to a strong muscular chest.

"This isn't Jimin" He thought as he slowly lifted his head. A beautiful smile radiates from the man he saw. His beautiful luscious pink lips , his pointed nose and beautiful sparkling eyes. The tan man he longingly want to see for month. The man who he admittedly want to save him from Jimin.

"Jongin" He muttered in a raspy voice. He smiled to the other as a return. The tears soonly pool from his eyes as he was strucked by a sudden emotional breakdown. He tightly held into Jongina as he released his frustrations and happiness for Jongin being by his side right now. The elder was shocked by this but chose to hold him and let him cry on his shoulder. He whispered nothing but comforting words to Yoongi as he led him again into the room. The room was full of painful sobs coming from Yoongi and the shushing and tapping of Jongin as he tries to comfort the young omega.

After sometime Jongin felt a pang in his heart as the young omega lifted his head up. He was a mess. He can clearly see the pain in the eyes of the omega. He chose not to ask what happened or why did he lose himself last night at the club and why he isn't hiding his scent. He just wiped his tears and kissed his temple. He can't ignore the fact he wanted to see the younger. He can't ignore the fact he longed for this omega and the want to protect and to be by his side, he liked him.

"Do you want to go down stairs? The boys want to meet you,.... and say a few words" He calmly and soothingly asked. He smiled triumphantly as the omega nodded his head. He took his hand and led him downstairs, there he met these beautiful handsome boys the ones who he had some terrible past but Yoongi didn't flinch nor he cling on Jongin like he usually do when he is terrifies but instead he beamed then with his unique gummy smile. The boys released their obvious tension state.