Omega 14

The days went fine, so surely and smooth. Its been a montg for Yoongi with the boys but the young man was still too te se with them. As for Yoongi, he was always trailing behind Jimin, always wearing Jimin's scent and Jimin transfered him to his room so basically they were sharing one room. Luckily, there was no sexual tension between them because no matter what Jimin does to fit Yoongi by their lifestyle, the boys was still cruel for Yoongi. Always humiliating him and even hurting him physically. He thought Hoseok, Taehyung and Jeongguk will be his 'possible' close friends but he was so wrong about it. One time they were told to do the chores Taehyung just snapped at him when he was just doing the dishes and accidentally dropped a plastic cup reuslting to a wet mess. He thought he can freely approach them by saying to limit how they smoke but they always ignored him or even "Why do you care slut? You're not even one of us" "Fuck off bitch" but the most cruel they've done was spitting at him then leaving him dumbfounded their. He can't even approach Jongin at school as all of them are keeping their eyes at him. Because of this Yoongi has grown more stiff to them, distancing himself everytime they cross paths even at home. Head always hanged low, always mouth-shutted. He thought, he just assumed.

It was the beginning of the new semester and another program will be held again on their university, the Burn The Stage was requested to perform for a special number. The boys said yes of course, Yoongi can see how much they loved to play music for everyone, its their happiness and their passion he said.

"Namjoon-ssi?" the professor quietly said to them, making the room silent, everyone on halting on what they are doing.

"I see you don't have someone on keyboards, the school requested a person to do it since you'll have to play some slow music for the visitors."

"But sir! Its our music! We can't change it just for it! And except for that we don't have time, as if students will join us, and as if we'll allow it" Namjoon said angrily but still on a low voice.

"If you can't do it then we'll just ask D6 to do it, no problem with that, you have a week to introduce your keyboardist, now dismiss young lads"

-----myg-----

Later that afternoon I was dragged by them at the rooftop, I kept silent, trailing behind them, cutting classes was regukar on our daily basis and its not even I can protest about it.

"Shit shit shit shit! Where in the fuck I can find a keyboardist!" Namjoon shouted the sound of distress was evident in his deep voice. The group was on panic, I wonder why the professor said the school still have that D6 group though why can't they give it up? I watched them calling person after another all I can here was huffs and "fuck"s. I was on the side quietly reading a book distancing myself from them incase they'll spit again at me or even shout at me if I interrupt with my "fucking slut mouth" they say. I plugged in my earphones and maximized to the full volume in hopes they won't notice me nor can hear them bickering.

I was startled when Taehyung snatched my earphones and book looking at me sternly. My eyes wide and my mouth agape. "Fucking bitch" he rolled his eyes, a moment later Namjoon also approached us then suddenly shouted "You! you're gonna be our keyboardist you can't say no" The he huffed in annoyance walking out. My eyes go wider and my jaw dropped as one by one they exited the scene like nothing happened.

"You, follow me we're going to the studio" Jimin blankly said then following the others. My feet reacted faster than my brain, scurrying my way to follow Jimin. "No way..." I squeezed my eyes shut face palming.

-

We arrived a bit late than the other members but non of them said anything but one by one picking uo their assigned instruments and going to their places. Jimin clearing his voice then picking up a mic similar to Jimin. They started with a song entitled Dionysus and I was watching at shock, its not like Jimin and Jin-hyung will sing but fucking all of them! Even Jeongguk, the drummer has a stable voice even though he's using his whole body to play the instrument. It must be tiring.
The song finished and they we're panting as the song was very lively and they're even dancing to it. It was my first time seeing them perform since the first time I saw the was so full of panics

"Let's try The Truth Untold a bit slow, no keyboards. I hope this works" Namjoon said desperately. Then the beat of the drums slowly can be heard, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok slowly strumming their different types of guitar. Jimin and Jin-hyung slowly started with the vocals, it was good but its true its lacking. I'm silently watching them and again, startled when Namjoon released a groan of annoyance. Everyone stopped it brushing their hair upwards seemed annoyed and hopeless about the situation.

"I-if its okay, can, can you start playing again" I carefully said. Namjoon stared at me with shard deadly eyes. "I-I'm sorry" I bowed and I wenr outside. Its like all those pair of eyes was so annoyed at me. I sighed sadly, I was a bit happy earlier Namjoon saying I should be their keyboardist but it still seems I can't. It was my dream since I was a child, everytime my mother is playing at our grand piano I was always sitting beside her. My family was happy, so happy, we can afford everything, my parents loved each other but when my sister went missing, everything has changed, we went bankrupt finding my sister, in  hopelessness my father spent the money drinking and wasting it on casinos, my mother was in rage after knowing it. After that night, they started bickering everyday, I felt being an abandoned child as they're not even noticing I was in the picture. I was always beaten by the two of them, releasing their anger at me, blaming me for losing Dahyunie. The grand piano was no longer played in our house, later on it was sold by my dad, I'm a bit thankful but sad for it. It was a treasured memories but everytime I saw a piano, its all been anger and hatred as my mom have been so different, and lastly, I feel guilty for being at fault. my little baby sister Dahyun, she can also play one. Ever since, I don't want to play it. I cried silently reminiscing my past, I only cried harder as I saw a piano sitting at the side, I approached it, let my fingers find their ways on the keys, absent-mindedly playing it, freestyling with the faint music I'm hearing from the studio. It was so emotional, it was beautiful like every piece of words can stab to the listener. I pressed the keys with confidence as Jimin sang gracefully it is the second chorus and I knew the chords to play, it perfectly and unknowingly fits with it my tears started to fall one by one listening to Jimin's voice each time pressing the keys with feelings. The song ended and I burst into tears a memory of me and Dahyun playing in my mind as I play the piano earlier, she was so sweet, her small giggles can make my day great, her innocent face, her cute smile, "Dahyunie, I miss you"....

"I didn't know you can play that thing" Jimin said. "I-I'm sorry" I sais while wiping my tears.

"Come inside, we'll play The Truth Untold again, we'll hear it since it was a bit faint earlier." Namjoon said then one by one entering the studio once again.

I played it gracefully remembering how I did it earlier, they seem satisfied until the end of the song.

"We're good a little bit revisions and practice then we'll be perfect but for now let's go out I really want to release some stress" Jin-hyung said while each of them were packing their things.

We headed to an ice cream shop, their once dark aura was gone and replaced by happy smiles and giggles, they're like kids. I didn't utter any words, nor even ordered one I'm still a bit into the moment earlier. I noticed Jeongguk is no where to be found but chose to ignore it. Jimin's staring at me, he does it everytime. I excused myself to the bathroom hust because I don't like there, its too stiff and uncomfortable. I went outside to get some fresh air. I relaxed to the mid winter air letting my face be hitted by it but was startled when I hear a groan, then followed by a scream, instead of being scared I was more curious about it, I let myself be dragged by my curiousity. I saw a woman being pinned by a man I was about to ignore it thinking they're having some fun but as soon as the woman dropped on the floor like the man trashed her, the guy was slowly approaching me, I'm backing up a bit but as the street lights and the light thats been emitted by the moon touched his face, illuminating it, I was shocked to see Jeongguk but what shocked me the most was

His blood covered mouth

"Y-you, Jeongguk-ssi" I put a hand in my mouth as he smiled at me devilishly, his teeth has blood marks on it

"A vampire honey, why can't you say it?" He chuckled darkly....

| I'm messed up ethereals, I'm so sorry, writers block I have so much time but I still updated so trashy I'm so sorry :<|