Omega 22

"I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true."—

It was almost summer but its still windy and every night was consumed by gentle cold breeze that can still give chills and force you to wear a sweater or a thin jacket if you decided to walk outside at night time. It was a nice weather with only little heat of the sun, not too hot and not too cold. The streets has an ambiance of a little sadness but a rather peaceful one. There isn't much of attacks from vampires as of now and the people felt safe because of this. No mysterious howling and a man with a big black wings flying up to the sky.

"Can we go to a vacation? Pweeeeaaassee? Hyungie? Please!?!" Taehyung pouted as he kept on pestering his Seokjin-hyung about going out to a vacation. He's been like this since he woke up as early as 4AM just to snuggle and disturb the rather peaceful sleep of Jin. Now the said man got bags under his eyes and so irritated about Taehyung giving him these. His eyes was a slight pinkish and droopy as he put layers and layers of skin care products then finally putting on a face mask while groaning here and there about Taehyung and how he got those eyebags ruining his "Worldwide Handsome" face as he described it.

"Go away" Jin mumbled as he layed himself on the sofa ready to fall asleep once again. Taehyung felt hopeless about this but because of his hopeful and positive behavior, he recruited Hoseok and Jeongguk about this stuff. So not only Taehyung was pestering them but rather a bunch of stupid trio launching to their other hyungs about the vacation they''re dying to have. They piled up looking like Jenga blocks as they continuously disturb their hyungs. Successfully they got Namjoon so irritated he just nodded at this while the blank face Jimin, as he is nodded before they tower him and became a Jenga blocks. Giggling to theirselves, they new they've win. Majority wins was implemented in their group. They didn'f bother checking on Yoongi because they're sure Jimin will tag him along. The noise died down as the trio settled theirselves playing video games as they wait for their eldest hyung to wake up. Namjoon and Jimin sighing in relief because of this.

After 2 hours Jin woke up with a rather horrible news, Namjoon hurrying up to say it to him before the trio does. He sighed in defeat, 'they've teamed up' his mind says. He braced himself for what has to come when the trio go downstairs specifically for food. Not long after, not even an hour, the said trio launched theirselves at the elder, sandwiching the said man into. very tight hug as they spoke way too fast saying "Majority wins"

"Fine, we'll leave at dawn, now pack your things." The trio almost jump at excitement as they raced towards their own rooms making mountains of shirts and pants deciding which to wear and so on. Seokjin on the other hand grabbed Namjoon's arm to accompany him to tge supermarket and buy some ingredients for their pack lunch, snacks for the adults who behaves like a kid and sunblocks and other things that needed for the said awaited vacation.

--

The omega silently tagged along the along the group, helping the others put the luggages in the compartment. Jimin is nowhere to be found but he said he will follow a bit late saying he will just grab a few things and tag someone along with them. He puffed and puffed along the way, silently missing the other alpha. His scent calms him down. He was also worried and being consumed by overthinking so he shuffled to his seat from time to time earning a groan from Hoseok whose sleeping by his side at the back seat of the van. Its still dark and the boys haven't got enough sleep so the van was silent only the engine and the soft piano on the background was heard. The young omega leaned on the glass and watched the buildings and trees being blurred dancing through his eyes. Slowly he can see how the buildings and few trees turned into a beautiful sea, how he saw tge sun rises slowly, the birds flying into the bluish-orange sky. The sea has calm waves but also perfect for surfing activity.