Omega 27

"It's okay to get hurt
I'm alright, even if I can't have you"

Yoongi allowed himself to be, again, dragged to a vacant room where Jin stated, having Jimin as his guide. He was quiet as they walked through the old wooden walls that surrounds the area. It doesn't look old or unpleasant but a rather a homey one as the walls was beautifully varnished and the whole interior of the house was well maintained. He cannot see that much of a dust as they entered, maybe it was just the outside. It seems like a haunted house, especially in the heart of the forest but it conceals a rather beautiful piece of art inside it. He preoccupied himself secretly studying the place, it was a deafening noise between the two that no one even has the guts to break it. As soon as the omega heard the twisting of the door knob, he pushed himself inside the room before bowing to the alpha whispering a small thank you before closing the door.

His guilt was eating him alive. He knew it was wrong but he can't convince himself this time. It is wrong but it seems so right in his own perspective. He once again let himself give in to his tantalizing shining eyes, his aristocratic nose, and especially his so soft plump lips when it met his earlier. He gave in to his greed and lust, forgetting that very same man caused all of the happenings he faced just a week. He was so stubborn, too dumb, even dumber to a person whose out of his mind, to once again. Fall in love with Jimin. Why? He can't even answer himself. Earlier, as the alpha kissed him, as the alpha did things to his body, he can't even push him away even if his mind tells him so. The alpha was getting married soon, who knows. Maybe Jihyo was already carrying Jimin's child. He doesn't want to be a family wrecker, heck he want a complete family with Jimin. He was always wishing it to be like that but from the beginning he knew it was far too impossible to happen. His dreams was just too high for him to chase and reach it. He can give Jimin an heir but he is nothing but a key to a sealed power.

Yoongi brushed his hair back with his two palms before bringing it to his face, like he was washing his face. This pent up frustration was all too much for him. He was shivering, his body was so cold but the coldness he felt inside, the sickening and painful clenching of his heart was getting too much, his will to live was slowly fading. The promise, he held on to that for nearly two decades but it just went gone, ignored, unappreciated in a matter of seconds. He knows, he now knows he really is that Syubie but to no avail, contrast to what he is expecting, he just shove him away. He feels so warm, like burning up so he took off all his clothes before walking towards the direction of the bathroom.

Testing the waters, changing the temperature on how many times, he got it perfectly. He shaved his growing facial hairs while waiting for the tub to be filled to the brim. He got a little fat, gaining weight when he stayed with the gang and he was far more too thankful. He was lying when he said those words, being back. Partly he wishes to be back, in an unknown time and partly, no. From the beginning, when he asked Jeongguk to come and get him, he was totally feeling ill. Deciding not to tell the gang about his whole condition. They still haven't got the whole medical report. He is lacking of reasons to be here, such a waste of oxygen. Besides, the trinity, he was so sure anytime, his life will be put on the line.

The omega felt his tense muscle began to relax to the warm water enveloping his body. The sweet fragrance of vanilla and rose scented body wash he put in the bath even relaxing him more. The silence, the peacefulness, everything. He even didn't noticed that he slipped off to his dreams, silently falling asleep as he laid his head on the called marble tub.

--

It has been months since I saw this lunatics, he was really glad to see his hyungs Seokjin and Hoseok and the youngest, Jeongguk. It has been a while since they stayed in their own home. It saddened him a bit that the two, Namjoon and Taehyung isn't here, but was short-lived as they heard a sound of flattering of wings just outside. They knew the sound but as for their new accompany, Knight Taehyun and his mate, Beomgyu as well as Knight Kai was alerted and they drew their swords out, immediately pointing it towards to the two demons, who came just now. The four boys just stared but immediately responded when the knights was already resting the swords in the juncture of the two demons neck. No matter Jimin was amused on how fast the knights responded to a possible threat in a very wide distance that he himself was fascinated, he will not allow that these two will be harmed by the three.