Omega 13

The surroundings was pitch black. The moon was the only source of light. It was big, magnificent so endearing but the only thing was it was the color of blood. The forest swarming with different creatures, from vampires to demons to werewolves surrounding and protecting their territories, isolating theirselves from human hunters endangering their secrets from the human world. The wolves howling, the vampires hunting their victims and demons going back and forth from underworld and the human world. It wad a busy night for the creatures here and their. The crickets being a white noise to the surroundings, fire flies helping the moon to illuminate and beautify the surroundings. It wasn't a typical night, the blood moon symbolizes life and death. The seperation of souls whether they're going to a beautiful placr or experience the wrath of the underworld.  Grim reapers delivering souls one by one to the underworld. The blood moon was only visible to the trinity of rival creatures but not for the human. Grim reapers, always messes with the vampire and werewolves so the other two groups always on alert during this time of the month. The air was cold and chilly, loud cries was heard whenever the portal to the underworld opens and closes. Poor souls was flooding the area of the demons some are begging to be freed but some was calm and accepted their fate.

My wings reflecting the red blood color of the moon, the black feathers mixing with the red hue of the moon making a very unique color. I landed gracefully in the middle of gigantic trees, wings flapping making the tree leaves swayed with the air thats fanning on it. The landing was a bit too loud and noticeable so some heads turned back to me. Pale skin, silky black hair falling from the men's eyes and the noticeable red eyes was the first thing welcomed me. The souls also stopped. I approached them silently and graciously, walking with pride being an official in the land of underworld.

"The king has delivered me here" I said loudly, catching their whole attention. "The prince of the underworld is missing. If you find him bring him to his father and you will be rewarded" I heard some whisperings, some are talking about the loss of the heir, some are not paying attentio. but mostly of them is talking, looking forward finding the prince to have the reward. "The actions must be taken as soon as possible" I said sternly before unfolding my wings and ascended into the dark sky, disappearing through the thick black cloud looking for the stubborn young heir.

[yg]

The sun was too hot, burning my skin slightly making it a light shade of red. Sweat was all over my body as I walk to the bus station, on the way to school. I'm glad I can take the bus today, its really hot in the middle of summer. The sun was too high radiating off some fire or something. Once the bus honked, people crowded to the opening racing to get on to the platform, fastly occupying the seats. I'm a little clumsy and slow so I end up standing, some guys accusing me being so slow some of them also shouted at me, but I don't know my earphones was full volume blasting heavy metal music on my ears. I sometimes scold myself turning it up on highest level because my ears were ringing all the time. I'm afraid my hearing will loss so I don't do this sometimes, limiting myself. Along the ride was full of stumbling and weak knees everytime the bus will take a break suddenly or accelerates suddenly. I bumped a few heads and shoulders giving them a bow and an apology. I exited the bus fastly when it stopped in front of my school.

As soon as I woke up this morning, I bolted to the door leaving the house at 3AM not even giving a bother if Jimin will find his bed empty. He stealthily exited the house and ran to my house, being like a ninja once again as I tiptoed to my room. I slept around 5AM thinking of what happened in the mall, in the house of their and such. I do bothers me, how ill tempered Jimin was, how strict he is and how he is. The typical boring man , grumpy but scary. His presence alone is horror..But something was positive earlier that day. While shopping I really saw how goofy and playful Taehyung is. I known him a lot more, he's very talkative while buying, he also has a weird but cute behavior. He really is a baby, the duality of that man though. Lost in my thoughts I was startled as a cold hand touched mine. I looked up seeing a tall broad-shouldered man.  "Sir Seokjin-ssi?" I said curiously to him. I noticed he's dragging me and I'm absent-mindedly following him also. "Drop the honorifics, calk me hyung. Jimin's looking for you and I lost the game so I came here to fetch you and bring you to the rooftop, now shut up" He fastly replied and walked to the rooftop, he did let go of my hand also so I was silently following him along the way.

"We're here idiots" Seokjin said sternly before slapping the heads of 3 men laughing which i recall Hoseok, Jungkook and one of them is Taehyung, as expected from that guys. I plastered a small smile before Taehyung stand up from his seat and throwing himself at me.

"I missed you Yoondick!" He said cheerfully. I was taken aback by the nickname but laughed at it when I noticed the others were laughing so hard, Hoseok choking on his own spit and Jungkook sounding terrible. The older ones were just grinning at the silliness but Jimin is just their same stoic face.

"Why did you leave the house earlier?" Jimin suddenly said making the air thicker and tense. Taehyung released himself from the hug, Jungkook and Hoseok abruptly stopped playing around. My stomach turned upside down. Adams apple bobbing as I gulped the spit forming inside my mouth.

"I-I left... because of m-my father... and my medications" I said stuttering. My blood pumping crazy in my veins. My Staggered breaths were somewhat heard. "First, you don't need your medications, Secondly you need my permission third you aren't allowed to go back to that house and Lastly, I won't expect you whoring around or somewhere" He sternly said. I looked down defeated, I don't want the idea of someone having controlling me but, I'm used to it aren't I? Why am I affected.

Before the air grew thicker I felt Taehyung's arm on my shoulders. "Aish this guy, he's not even your property idiot, leave him be! Guys, I heard there no new lesson today but who cares!? Let's go cutting classes!" He said cheerfully bit before I gave a brief reaction, they're like mushrooms popping out from their seats rushing to the backdoor. I heard Namjoon hyung blurting out a small puff of " Fucking finally".

We exited the school since these guys really know the way with expertise. No one even noticed us leaving the school. I thought Taehyungs uniform was burning so I rushed to him slapping him to take out the fire. He was startled and somewhat his gaze has changed but I noticed he just ligted up a cigarette puffing out too much smoke. I bowed to him giving him a dozen of apology but he ignored me. His attitude changed real quick. I just tailed with them up to the mall. I feel so left alone I'm even at Jimin's back. We went to arcade, Taehyung was gracefully dancing on some machine Hoseok and Jungkook following after goofing around like kids without the supervision of their mothers. I was a bystander together with the other guys. I found out each one of them was really good at singing as we go to the karaoke room. Jimin even sang because Jungkook told him to with the help of Seokjin. Being the oldest no one even messes up with Seokjin. We took a break on McDonalds the trio was exhausted as they say.  They ordered for like 20 person enough to have a mini birthday party. The crew served like t times, different meals every time they comeback. We finished the meal I just watched silently, Jimin also.

"I'm still not full" THEY pouted, except Jimin whose lighted another cigarette. He smells awful since within 2 hours he was able to finish the whole pack. The others as well but not as fast as Jimin's. We crossed on some bowling alley, the 3 childish ones raced inside. We saw them changing shoes then proceeding to take the heavy thing, ball-like for bowling. Jimin payed for us, I did refused since I don't know how to play but Hoseok insisted saying Jungkook will teach me. The game began and the scores was on fire. Jungkook being the first one to play perfectly having a strike, his posture was good, the way he rolled the ball graciously. I clapped in awe while Taehyung goofing around saying he can do it also. Being the next V proudly going to the alley rolled his ball and perfectly hitting 5 pins. He was embarassed since Jungkook and Hoseok teasing him, the Hyungs also was grinning at Taehyung. The game goes on each member having highscores, but having a trouble when Namjoon dropped the heavy ball to his feet causing him an injury. I worried aboit it but the members just seem fine about it they even called him God of Destruction and howled in laughing. Since I was last and my first time, Jungkook gave me instructions on how to do it. I rolled it calmly having to hit 4 pins. I tried and tried until it the game was finished but it was always on the gutter. All in all Jungkook was the winner.

"Yoongi! Let's play billiard next!" Shouted Taehyung, I just gave him a small nod and smiled to him. This day was surely fun. I didn't even regret cutting classes. I thought they were so intimidating, so full of power so, so high that I can't reach their level. I found their goofy side but not for Jimin. He remained so pliant about his attitude. He didn't even uttered a word to me through the day. Namjoon and Seokjin playfully chats to me talking about random things while the young ones are playing. They even said their ages, I thought Jimin was older than me due to his attitude but I found out he was the same age as Taehyung, the baby of the group. I was happy, I am....

| It took me time... thank you for 200 reads ethereals I luvy luv ya'll

-yoonminethereal |