05: Taehyung's Dream

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Now that it was the end Hana's first week at work, she felt as if she could finally take a step back to breathe, and to relax. After getting hired, she'd hit the ground running; trying to settle in as well as get caught up on her team's project. Their due date was quickly approaching, so she spent most nights with her nose in her notes, reading and taking in as much as she could. 

Instead of staying in all weekend and playing video games, however, she was getting ready to go out with her team members. After being invited to join by Taehyung, she'd been looking forward to tonight. Having friends was new for her, so she was grateful for this opportunity. 

Examining herself in the mirror, she was unsure of her outfit. Her slate grey, cashmere dress was pretty simple, it looked like a long shirt that fell to her mid thigh, with tapered slits on either side, and an off-shoulder 'Sabrina' neckline, showing off her dainty clavicle area and shoulders. Black velvet stiletto boots nearly met the bottom of her dress, stopping just above the thigh. Keeping her hair up with little wisps of baby hair framing her face, she showed off her neck and minimalist makeup, save for her deep red lipstick.  

Happy with her look, she gathered up her purse, to be interrupted by an irritated Chan. "Just where do you think you're going looking like that?" he squeaked, averting his gaze as he looked at his sister. Hana rolled her eyes as she put her hands on her hips, not amused. 

"Seriously? Grow up. You know I'm going to the club - you're taking me there, remember?" Honestly, she didn't care much for getting lectured by her brother for her outfit choice. 

"What - what if people see you?" he leveled, making his discomfort with her clothes obvious. 

"All you can see is part of my leg, pabo. Come on, I don't want to show up too late," Hana ushered, catching a glimpse of her computer on her way out. For how many years had she spent the weekends with Bullet, sharing victories and defeats. Sometimes, she felt like she was abandoning him on days she decided not to play. 

But she couldn't help it, it was time to grow up. 

Chan gave up on trying to convince Hana to change before driving her to the club, but instead had her tell him all about the guys she was working with. She told him about Taehyung, and how helpful he'd been in refining your graphic skills. When Chan made a joke about Taehyung having a thing for her, she told him about Rina, how awesome she seemed, and how Hana had yet to meet her. 

She also told him about Namjoon, and how he valued character and morals. He'd made sure to check on her and see that she was feeling like a member of the team, personally making sure she was liking the company. When Chan made another joke about Namjoon having a thing for her, she recalled how he'd acted when he did check on her, stumbling around and smiling awkward. Taehyung had made it clear he never came up just to shoot the shit.