12: Back It Up

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Sitting by herself at her desk, Hana examined Taehyung's empty seat. It was the day after Jungkook had walked in on her and Namjoon in his office, and truth be told, she was worried about how he would act. Clearly, the guy didn't like her, and she didn't care anymore. However, his unexplained grudge was getting in the way of their professional relationship. Today, Taehyung wasn't here for her to hide behind, so she'd have to rely on the other guys. 

Maybe this was the perfect day to hide out in Namjoon's office. 

On a better note, she'd worked here long enough to navigate her work without too much direction from Taehyung. Past, were the days where Hana stared at her monitor, lost on what to do if she didn't have specific tasks from any of her senior coworkers.

Deciding to take a small break from her work, she pulled up her chat client, which had recently become more used this past week than it had since she started working here.  

Bang Hana: Do you need a personal assistant, Mr. Kim? 

Bang Hana: (•¯ ∀ ¯•)

She didn't wait around for a response, not knowing whether or not he was even on his computer at the moment. Slowly, she was becoming more comfortable with flirting with Namjoon, at work or otherwise. They still hadn't spent time together outside of work since their date, considering they were both so busy, but they had talked endlessly. 

He was always eager to lend her his ear. 

Almost immediately after she'd sent her messages, a tiny message popped up that he was typing. 

Kim Namjoon: I already have 2. 

Before, Hana would assume that he was ignoring the fact that she had been flirting with him, but now she knew that this was just a part of his charm. 

Kim Namjoon: But, I do need you, though ^3^ 

Kim Namjoon: Why don't we go play hooky? 

The offer was very tempting, but she looked at Taehyung's empty seat. Leaving would put both of them behind a whole day, and she just couldn't do that to him. 

Bang Hana: Too much work :(

Bang Hana: Rain check? 

She promised herself that she would make time this weekend to see him, wishing they both had more free time to get to know one another. 

Kim Namjoon: I'll kidnap you if I have to. 

Hana jumped slightly at the sound of leather being manipulated as somebody slid into Taehyung's seat. You better not have come to work, today. Her head bolted to the right to see the last person she expected to sit next to her.