44: Honorable

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Rina: I'm outside!

"Ah, she's here!" Hana shouted in excitement, swiftly jumping up from the couch. Jungkook remained in his spot, arms crossed over his chest as he pouted like a child. Finding it absolutely adorable, Hana bent down so she could take his cheeks between her fingers, pinching them lovingly before planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I can't believe you're going to Lotte World without me," he grumbled, clearly unenthusiastic to spend the day alone in his house. Initially, he had begged and pleaded to be able to go, but Hana continued to turn him down after promising Rina they would have a girls only day out together. At the end of the day, she'd still be falling asleep in his arms.

"You should get out and do something, then," Hana urged, hoping he'd use this time to hang out with his own friends. Since she'd began staying here, they'd been attached at the hip, and it was about time they had some time to themselves, with their friends or even alone.

"Okay," a sly smile spread across Jungkook's rosy lips, "Anything you say, dear." Hana's face dropped into a suspicious glare as she continued pinching his cheeks, wondering what grand idea had ran across his head.

"Dare I ask?" She questioned, answered only by Jungkook's wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her onto his lap.

"It's best if you don't," Jungkook clarified, softly pecking at her lips, likely an attempt to distract her from his evil planning. Hana easily caved, wrapping her arms around Jungkook's shoulders and leaning into the kiss. In this moment, she nearly forgot about Rina completely as she enjoyed this moment with Jungkook, that is, until her horn started blaring outside. Groans erupted from the both of them as they pulled away. "I love you."

Hana dipped down for another kiss before crawling off of him and situating her purse over her shoulder. "Would you like me to bring anything back for you?" She still hadn't sorted her feelings out, hoping that getting a little space from Jungkook and his house would clarify everything for her. Lately, being completely surrounded by everything that was him tended to cloud her judgement, and she could hardly think about anything.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Jungkook tiptoed around
with his answer, picking at the hole on the knee of his jeans. The suspicious feeling came over Hana again, but she decided to ignore it, hoping he was only messing with her since she was leaving to one of his favorite places...without him.

"Okay, then. I'll text you," she promised before heading to the door, her excitement growing once she saw Rina's car unevenly parked in front of Jungkook's house. Hana took two stairs at a time as she made her way to the car, making a huge show of opening the door and getting in. Almost immediately, she was pulled into a tight hug by her close friend, pouring love and friendship into it. It had been the first time the two had seen each other since Chan's death, and Rina had been very open about how worried she was for Hana.