saejoon

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"I don't want to do something too fancy," Hana admitted as she looked through destinations for their upcoming wedding with Jungkook. They still hadn't decided on a date, since there was no rush, but they had began planning here and there, "Unless that's what you want." 

"I just want you to be happy," Jungkook grinned, pulling Hana into his lap. With a giggle, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and placed her forehead on his. 

"Just being around you makes me happy," she admitted, closing her eyes and cherishing the closeness between them. Jungkook exhaled sharply when Hana ran her palms across his shoulders and down his arms, "Is this okay?" 

Grabbing her wrists, Jungkook redirected his hands so that they framed his jaw. 

"Baby, you've completely changed what touch means to me," he admitted, a soft smile spreading on his lips. Hana couldn't help herself anymore, she leaned down and planted her mouth on his, happily straddling his waist as his arms wrapped around it. 

Before a knock interrupted them.

"Ugh," Hana groaned at the intruder, "I'll go get it." 

Begrudgingly, she shuffled over to the front door, and the moment she opened it, she wished she would have looked through the peep hole so she could pretend nobody was home. But now, it was too late. 

"Saejoon?" Hana would never forget her face the day she first saw her on the pier. 

"Who are you?" Saejoon questioned, her pretty face beginning to wrinkle. Even then, she still looked pretty. 

That didn't change the fact that she was a monster in Hana's eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" a quiet growl erupted from Hana's throat as she stepped out of the house and closed the door. The last thing she wanted was for Jungkook to see her here and resurface every bad feeling and memory he'd worked so hard to over come. How dare she show up now. 

"I just wanted to see Jungkook. I'm an old friend, and it's been a while," she explained, leaving out quite a few vital details. 

"How dare you show up here after what you did to him," Hana seethed, taking menacing steps towards the older woman, who backed away and down the stairs. Although she backed up, Hana didn't stop taking steps forward, "You have some fucking audacity, you know that?" 

"I think there's been a misunderstanding," Saejoon nervously expelled. 

"How could you do that to a little boy, you delusional cunt?" Hana kept taking steps forward until they had walked outside of tall brick fence that outlined the front yard. 

"I'm not sure what you're-" Hana took a quick jab to Saejoon's stomach, causing her to fold in pain. Hana wasn't done, however, and grabbed her by the neck, slamming her back into the hard brick wall. 

"If you ever show back up here, you will answer to me. And I promise that's the last thing you'll want. I know about you, and I know what you did. Leave him alone so he can get on with his life," spit flew from Hana's mouth as she threatened Saejoon. "I love him, and I'll never let you, or anybody else hurt him ever again. Promise me you'll never come back." 

It took strain with Hana's hand gripped firmly around her throat, but her words were clear. 

"I promise." 

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥