49: Forever

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

2  Y E A R S  L A T E R

"I literally don't know how to get this thing on." 

"Well stop moving around so I can slip it on!" 

"It's just, it's so big! There's so much of it!" 

"Did you get the right size?" 

"Of course I got the right size!" 

"Well, you're just gonna have to do it bare," Hana huffed, giving up as she slumped into a nearby chair. 

"I can't just do it bare!" Rina cried, "It's my wedding. The bare part comes afterwards." Hana couldn't even see her best friend, who was buried in the bushels of the tulle that made up her overly extravagant wedding gown. She'd been there when Rina had gotten it fitted - multiple times - and it truly was a beautiful gown. The only thing was...Hana had absolutely no idea how to help get it on Rina. "Oh, Wait!" 

"What? Did you find a map to help us navigate this thing?" Hana questioned. 

"There are buttons on here. I think it disconnects the train! Here, I'll undo them." Hana didn't budge from her seat as she watched the human loofa in front of her struggle to undo these alleged buttons until Rina finally emerged from the white death trap, proud of her achievement. "Okay, let's try it again."

"This is the biggest workout in the entire world," Hana groaned, hoping that if she ever got married, she would remember to buy a much simpler gown to avoid 

"Come on," Rina pouted, "If I try to do this alone, I'll ruin my hair and makeup." For some reason, completely unknown to Hana in every single way possible, she was unsure why she would have decided to have her hair and makeup done prior to going on this adventure. Obviously, it was to avoid getting anything on the multi-thousand dollar gown, however, shouldn't somebody much more experienced be helping Rina with this? 

"Alright, here goes nothing," Hana stood up, and tried to sort through all of the fabric that surrounded Rina. However, it was like a sea. A very delicate sea that she was terrified to step on because Rina would have her head on a silver platter. 

"It's not nothing," Rina cried childishly. Hana had watched her become progressively stressed out as this day approached, and Hana been doing her best to keep her best friend grounded. Over the past couple of years, the two girls had only become closer, and Hana cherished being the one Rina confided in. On the other end, Hana went to her best friend for every little thing. She truly was blessed.