new office artwork

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"I can't believe the game is actually about to go on sale," Jin enthused from his seat in the break room. They were all taking a much needed break after the bustle of this morning, submitting the completed version of the game. It was finally done, they had finally finished it a year after Hana had joined their team. 

"I'm so proud of all of us," Hoseok joined in, his wide, heart shaped smile shining brightly. "I couldn't have asked for a better team.

"Me either," Jungkook agreed, subtly holding Hana around the waist as they leaned against the counter, sipping their coffee. He looked over at Hana with a grin before stealing a quick kiss from her. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Hana could hear Yoongi yell - no, screech - from the office. A huge grin quickly grew on her face, knowing exactly what Yoongi was freaking out over. The other members of the Design Team looked over at her suspiciously. 

Hana, along with Rina, had dedicated an overwhelming amount of personal time into messing with Yoongi. 

"What did you do?" Jimin asked curiously, their entire team, minus Yoongi, sitting in the break room. 

"I have a feeling you'll be finding out in 3...2..."

"Hana!" Yoongi hastily erupted into the break room, the offending item in his hand. 

"Sir?" Hana questioned innocently. 

"Don't 'sir' me, you know what you did," Yoongi hissed. 

"What did I do?" Hana quizzed, the grin still on her face. Yoongi hesitated before handing her the photo frame, face down in hopes that Jungkook wouldn't see it. A split second later, Jungkook snatched it from Yoongi's hands and ripped across the break room, giggling as Yoongi tried to chase after him. During the chase, Jungkook took the opportunity to look at the picture. He stopped running as laughter ripped through him so hard his shoulders were shaking. 

He quickly handed it to Jin, whose head rolled back as he belted out laughter. Hoseok and Jimin peaked over his shoulders to get a look at the photo while Hana maintained her spot against the counter, sipping on her coffee still. 

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin cooed, "You look quite pretty in a wig." 

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥