35: Little Things

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"Do you think Chan knows I spent the night?" Jungkook questioned jokingly as he held Hana in his arms. Groaning, she tried to roll over, but Jungkook wouldn't allow her to leave her spot on his chest. At some point throughout the night, he'd taken off his shirt, but she wasn't exactly sure when; Hana was surprised at how quickly she'd fallen asleep next to him, and even how well she slept throughout the night. 

Over the past two days, she'd come to realize how much Jungkook loved to cuddle, despite his disposition against being touched. Last night, he'd been clear about wanting to overcome that fear, but it was still obvious to her when being touched was difficult for him. She couldn't help but wonder what was so different about this, which easily allowed him to wrap his arms around her for hours without any struggle. 

Or about how he'd touched her the night before last. 

She didn't want to ruin the moment and bring up her questions, but that didn't mean she didn't want to know. Eventually, she'd find the right time to bring it up and get some answers.

"Let's just say Chan is very nosy," Hana joked, knowing her brother probably waited up to see if Jungkook would be leaving. He'd probably even get up just as early to try and catch him leaving. By now, however, he'd have left for work. 

"Will he be mad?" Jungkook seemed nervous, the thought of pissing off her brother seemingly bothering him a lot. At this point, it felt like he could do no wrong by Chan, and Hana was sure he'd replace her for Jungkook in a heartbeat. But, there was nothing wrong with keeping the man in her bed on his toes. 

"Not as mad as Yoongi will be if we're late to work," Hana pursed her lips, realizing for the first time just how fast this weekend had gone by. 

"I have the day off," Jungkook simpered, revealing this information for the first time. For a moment, Hana's heart dropped at the realization she'd be at work all day without him there to bother her. Jungkook must have seen her face falter for the fraction of a second that it did, so he collected her chin between his fingers, forcing her to look up at him. "I was thinking I could pick you up from work, and we could spend some more time together? There's something I want to talk to you about." 

Despite how much time she'd spent with him this weekend, she couldn't seem to get enough of him. Even after running out on him yesterday morning, she felt drawn to him more than anything else in her life. 

"I'll be waiting. Five o'clock, sharp," Hana quickly answered, taking a moment to rest her head on his chest again. "Jungkook?" 

"Hmm?" 

"I'm sorry for running out on you yesterday," she apologized sheepishly. Besides Namjoon, this was the second closest thing she'd had to a relationship, and she didn't want to be the type of girl that ran away every time she thought something bad was happening. Thus far, every time she'd done that to Jungkook - tried to just cut him out of her life for something he'd done - he'd always had a reason. It was time she learned to trust him with her feelings.