anjoon

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"I'm so hungry," Hana groaned through a pout, holding her stomach with her hand.

"Why wouldn't you eat before the wedding rehearsal?" Ange questioned with frustration. As the oldest of her two friends, and as a medical professional, it baffled her sometimes at how little these girls took care of themselves. "You should have eaten breakfast." 

"I was busy," Hana murmured before catching eyes with somebody and smiling brightly. Ange followed her line of sight to see Jungkook smiling back. 

Ange had been so proud of them for the progress they made. Not only was Jungkook overcoming his fears and opening up more to people, but Hana grew a lot as well. The communication between those two caused Ange's heart to swell. If only Ange could find the love of her life like that. 

"Sorry I'm late!" Rina rushed into the room with a small notebook in her hand, "Taehyung and I can't sleep in the same room tonight since the wedding is tomorrow so we were..." She stopped abruptly as she realized her entire wedding party was in the room; all of the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and even some family who would be attending the rehearsal dinner afterwards. "Exploring." 

"The beach," Taehyung cleared his throat as he walked in after her. 

"Yeah. That," Rina blushed, causing Ange to laugh. "Anyways, I have the groomsmen and bridesmaids paired up for walking down the aisle. Since Hana is the Maid of Honor, and Jungkook is the Best Man, they will of course be walking down together. Then Namjoon and Ange," she looked up to make sure the two acknowledged her. 

"Who's Namjoon?" Ange questioned Hana. She'd never met any of Jungkook's friends, as she was mainly friends with Rina and Hana. 

"Oh, he's over here," Hana grabbed onto Ange's arm and towed her across the room towards Jungkook's big group, catching the attention of the tallest man in the room. The breath was instantly knocked from her lungs as she looked up at his smooth face, beautiful brown orbs beaming down at her. "Namjoon, this is Ange. Ange, Namjoon." 

"Hello," Namjoon smiled sweetly at her, "Good seeing you, Hana," Namjoon waved at her before returning his attention to the small bottle blonde. "It looks like we'll be walking down the aisle together 

"Yeah, it looks like that." 

t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥