Attachment Added

Sofia's POV

"Fuck yes Patrick just like that. Oh god! Shit you have such a magical tongue" I cry as his mouth devours my pussy. My fingers have a tight grip on his hair as he looks up at me hungrily.

"This is the tastiest dessert I've ever had" he chuckles against my thigh, nipping at the skin there.

"You can eat me over and over again!"

PING!

Huh? What's that?

PING!

No no no! Not yet!

The scene slips away around me, fading in my brain as I'm pulled awake from my fantastic dream and into reality.

A frustrated sigh slips from my lips as my eyes open to darkness. The memory of me getting home, yanking off my dress and falling into bed a distant one.

PING!

For god sake! Who the hell is messaging me at this time! Come to think of it, I've no idea what time it is but I'm assuming it's late...or early.

Feeling around the bed for my phone my fingers grip it at the same time I realise something else. My movements have caused me to notice that there's a certain dampness between my legs. Oh boy that dream was powerful.

Once my eyes adjust to the harsh light of my phone screen, I can make out that it's just after one in the morning. Dropping my eyes lower I see a message from the man I was just dreaming about between my legs.

Our date last night wasn't a dream and neither is this message. I can feel the butterflies going mad in my stomach as I read the sentences. What a typical mushy women I am. Although I don't even blame myself when there's a damn snack of a man on the other end of this messaging service.

Patrick: Sorry if this wakes you but I just wanted to make sure you got home okay. I was going to message earlier but I didn't want to seem overbearing xx

Awww. Yes I'm awwwwing because this is sweet and it shows that he still wants to pursue me. He could have just left things the way they were when I exited the restaurant. It's nice to know he wasn't lying when he said he wanted me.

I don't want to admit it but here I go. I was worried he'd immediately lose interest. That everything he said was a ploy to impress me into his bed. Apparently not.

Smiling at my mobile my teasing mood comes back to life.

Sofia: Sorry, Who is this?

Seconds later...

Patrick: Ouch! That hurts but I'll jog your memory. I'm the guy you almost made cum in his own pants like a teenage boy not so many hours ago! Xx

Well damn...

Sofia: Ah! Yes sorry, now I remember. You were my third date of the night ;) xx

Patrick: You're a busy women. I better do my best to keep you interested. I assume you are in fact home safe and not locked away in a mad mans dungeon :O xx

Sofia: If I said yes to the latter what would you do? Xx

Patrick: Come to your rescue of course. Can't have anything happen to the most interesting women I've ever met xx

Sofia: Oh my I'm swooning xx

That's not a lie. I'm actually contemplating pretending to be kidnapped so he will save me. Seriously.

Patrick: When can I see you again Darling? If you aren't sure about me I want a chance to persuade you otherwise xx

Sofia: If you close your eyes and wish really hard, you'll see me again ;) Why are you up at this time anyway? Not sleepy from your busy day xx