Short Circuit

Patrick's  POV

In normal circumstances I'd loose my shit and tell Nadia to fuck off and bother someone else. That's exactly what I want to do especially since she's obviously being doing her research on Sofia. I thought I'd been careful. I thought that no one knew I was with anyone serious but I wasn't careful enough. To be honest I'd quite like to open the car door and smack the life draining leech with it. That's a bit violent though.

Except having Sofia in the passenger seat has a certain kind of calming affect on me. She's here and safe. Nadia can't hurt her. So with my new found calming balm, I ask:

"What do you want?"

I'm not going to lie and say that I don't still sound as irritated as I feel but it's an improvement.

"You know what I want. Shares in your business. Oh and the other offer still stands" she smirks and unfortunately I know what she means. Just like before I still have no desire to fuck her.

"I'm going to have to say no to both of those offers. Just like I have every fucking time you've asked. Take the hint"

"No one ever says no to me so you can understand why I'm having a hard time with it. How about we at least chat about it properly? Our last meeting was cut short by your manhandling. Do you remember? You were a little rough with me"

Her tone is teasing, her gaze shooting by me to the passenger seat . I'm about to open my mouth to tell her she better stop when Sofia beats me to it.

"You know for a women who at first glance seems really intelligent, you're actually pretty dumb. I mean if you were serious about doing business then you wouldn't try to seduce the person whom you wish to do business with. To me all that says is you aren't actually a serious business women but instead an attention seeker with a little too much time on your hands. In future I suggest you use your brain instead of your tits!"

Holy fuck. My girl is on fire! And she's not done yet.

"And accusing him of assault was a shitty and stupid move too. Because let's face it, if you had achieved what you set out to do then you really wouldn't have won. What was the plan? He goes to jail, you wrangle some of his business? If it had worked then you'd be left with a bad taste in your mouth knowing that you didn't get those shares simply because of your intelligence. You got them by cheating the system. Work on your tactics Nadia and work out what you really want to stand for before you end up ruining your own life"

Nadia stands there with her mouth half open, unblinking in shock. It's hilarious in fact. Sofia just beat her at her own game and I really want to kiss the life out of her and fuck her with so much gratitude. She amazing.

With Nadia frozen in place I push the window button again, this time with glee as it glides up and shuts her out. Then I finally hit the gas and wrack my brain to try and find the right words to thank Sofia. I'm truly grateful for everything she just said because not only was it true but it put Nadia in her place in a way that I don't think I could have. I don't think I'll be hearing from her in the near future which means neither will Sofia and I can relax knowing that she won't be harassed. One thing that Sofia does for me that no one else ever has is she relaxes me. She puts my mind at ease and this is no different. She's literally a fucking goddess and I found that incredibly sexy. My hard dick confirms that.

One glance at her and I can see the tension rolling off her. A tension matching mine. She's still angry. I don't want to let Nadia ruin our night. I wanna see her smiling and have her laughing. I'm not sure that dinner is the right idea now and honestly the only place I want to be is between her legs. Just like she's reading my mind, she says: