Hardwired To You

Sofia's POV

Slowly but surely we pull apart but not until he's kissed every inch of my face. It's the only thing that has stopped me panicking about the accidental porno we just made.

"Looks like we have some cleaning up to do" He smirks, eyeing the spilled coffee beans. I don't think he's noticed the CCTV just yet.

"Yeah...not just that spillage either. We're going to have to work out how to get rid of the video footage from the past half an hour..." I reply, gesturing towards one of the cameras on the wall.

He follows my gaze and I look back at him just in time to see his mouth falling open.

"Fuck...that is going to be a problem"

"Mmmmmhhhh"

Pulling my clothes back into place, I wait for Patrick to zip up his trousers and of course blush as he winks at me. What? Don't judge me, you'd keep looking too.

"I'll deal with this mess so that we have one less thing to worry about" he tells me, kneeling down and reaching out to pick up the shattered glass. My eyes widen in horror.

"Careful" I say abruptly as he begins picking up the larger pieces. I have visions of him cutting up his fingers. "There must be a brush around here somewhere"

"You're worried I'm going to hurt myself?" He asks every so quietly.

"Of course I am" I reply matter of factly. He looks very vulnerable then. His expression is softer than I've ever seen it and I'm not sure what he's feeling but it's definitely something. I don't think he's used to people caring or looking out for him. Even in the simplest of ways.

It makes me so very sad. It's clear he craves affection yet at the same time doesn't know how to handle it. I hope I can change that in some way.

Ten minutes later the brush is found and the mess is gone. Something else I don't think Patrick ever does is clean. Why would he when he's rich enough to afford a maid? So I have a great time watching him sweep awkwardly for me to then throw out the glass into the bin outside. That way hopefully no one will suspect a thing.

No more glass. No more coffee. Part one complete. Now for the sex tape we just made. This is going to be a bit harder I think.

I locate the computer with ease because I saw it on the first day I got here and noticed how old it was then. Older than my laptop which is well...really fucking old.

Sitting down at the metal desk, I curse in annoyance as the password screen pops up. Of course it's protected... old but still protected. Guess I'll have to put in a little bit of effort to get in here.

Patrick's POV

Does she know how amazing she is? I know the answer to that is no. She doesn't think she's all that special and that baffles me every day I spend more time with her.

I watch her fingers fly over the keys as she cracks some kind of code. I've no idea what she's doing right now, the screen is just filled with lines and lines of words and symbols. It means nothing to me but she seems to get it. I'm beyond impressed.

"Ha! Got it!" She exclaims as the video footage pops up. In awe, I stand there with my hands in my pockets wanting to express exactly what's on my mind. Only I think if I did then I'd go over the top. It's so strange to feel this way. To feel so attached to someone so quickly.

Never in my life have I looked at a person and felt such strong emotion. It's foreign to me. So I do what I do best, shove it away and focus on the present. Emotions aren't a good thing.