Sex, Love And More Sex

Patrick's PoV

Her lips are like an antidote to all my pain, shooting through my veins and taking away all the suffering I've ever felt. Her hand gripping my shirt is like an anchor keeping me from ascending to heaven. Wow, that's something I never thought I'd think. Jesus fucking Christ. She really boggles my mind but in the best way.

We pull apart slowly but I peck her lips once more just to check that this is actually happening.

"So are you going to keep pretending you don't know me or..." she asks, her lovely face slightly flushed.

"No, no more of that Darling. You told me before that you'd like to see what it would be like if we met in a more natural way. What do you think?" I ask, hoping that I did good. It certainly seems like she's enjoyed herself.

"I think it's clear that it wouldn't matter how we met. The outcome would be the same"

"You're right. There's no way I could ever resist you" I sigh, feeling as though I'm on cloud nine. At the same time I'm worried she could slip through my fingers all over again. Which is why I take her hand in mine, kiss the back of it and ask: "Be mine. For now and forever. I know I said I wasn't safe but-"

"Patrick you are my safe place. You're not dangerous. You make me feel secure. And yes I'll be yours and you'll be mine"

"I've been yours since the day we met Darling" I tell her because it's the most truthful thing in the world to me. I met her and that was it. I was done for.

"What changed your mind about love?" She questions then and it makes me a little bit sad that she doesn't already know the answer.

"You of course. I've be so secluded from the whole world and on my own I became bitter and angry at everyone I guess. You've taught me that not everyone is evil. You've also taught me that whatever love is, it's very much real. Just different for everyone. It's not about the words, its about the actions behind them and I want to show you my love Darling. I'll never betray you. I'll never say it without meaning it! I love you Sofia and that's never going to change"

She blinks a couple times before looking away and I realise that I'm probably overwhelming her. I mean suddenly I'm admitting all of this meaningful stuff and I know how it felt when she admitted her love for me. It almost knocked me over. Of course I've told her similar things before but everything is different now that we're letting each other in. Really in. Instead of dancing around the idea that we would actually be a couple.

"Sorry, I'll give you a minute" I whisper feeling a little guilty.

"Don't say sorry. I love how honest you are" she replies with watery eyes. And then "I love you" falls from her lips once more.

I kiss her again in the same second because I can't take the overflowing emotions coursing through me. 

"I love you" I mumble against her mouth and she actually moans in response. Which reminds me that we're in a bar and we need to get out of here so that we can really make up.

I'm not just talking about sex. I'm talking about just being alone with her so that we can get everything out in the open. Anything we still need to say.

"We should go" she says as we pull apart, as if she's read my mind.

"Yes, let's get out of here" I agree, feeling so fucking fantastic. I've felt sick all night worrying that this would end on another goodbye. Our last goodbye.

But here we are leaving the bar hand in hand and full of so many possibilities.

"Thank you Darling" I sigh in relief, glancing down at her.