Character info

Diya Mehra:- A sweet bubbly girl who is caring and loves everyone around her. She has dark complexion, so people don't treat her well. She is been treated as a trash in her own home , as well as outside. But this doesn't stop her for taking care of people who are close to her. She has a golden heart who easily forgets the mistakes of others even though they have given her deep scars.

Harshita Mehra:- Younger sister of Diya , she looks like an angel , has fair complexion,  so treated as princess wherever she goes. Due to her colour she has got the attitude problem. Though she is younger to Diya but treat Diya as her personal servant. Very selfish by nature and is egoistic.

Laksh Mehra:- Father of Diya and Harshita. He owns a saree shop and is happy with his buisness and his family. Though he is a middle class men but try to fulfill the wishes of his wife and Harshita. He too is not that found of Diya.

Payal Mehra:- Though she is a middle class housewife ,but she try to compete with higher class ladies. She needs everything branded and doesn't compromise with her and Harshita ' s needs. Though she is a mother of Diya but she treats her own daughter as a step daughter.

*****************************
Hellow guys. .

I am back with my new story.. Guys please give same kind of love to this story as well ,which you gave to "My Heart Belongs To You ".  People who didn't read my first story then please read that as well..

Guys please vote and do share your views with me regarding this story and what expectations you have from this story..