Chapter -9

Two and a half month later..

Two and a half moths since Diya got married. Her whole life and identity changed in this two and a half months. From being a child herself ,she is now a mother of 5 months baby Bhavika. She has become so attached to the kid that she can't live without her even for a single minute.

When Diya saw Bhavika for the first time she had tears in her eyes. She felt bad for the child, as she lost her mom as soon as she was born. She promised herself that she will take good care of Bhavika and will never let her feel that she is not her own blood.

Though Bhavika was not her own child but she has become an integral part of Diya's life. Happiness which she felt by being with Bhavika , she never felt it before. Bhavika has added  colours in Diya's  black and white life.

On the other side, she has no interaction with Tarun. Both of them live under a single roof but doesn't talk with each other until it is not necessary. Diya gets up early in the morning make breakfast and then pack his lunch. She cleans the house and then enjoy her time with Bhavika.

Diya cried for the whole night when her parents told her that they are getting her married. She even thought to run away from here ,so that she can escape from this marriage but then again where will she go? She doesn't have enough money with her and she don't even have any friends or any  relatives who would financially support her.

3 months back

Next morning again she went to Payal and Laksh ' s room to convince them to let her study and not to get her married.

"Mom , dad please let me study. I don't want to get married", Diya said.

"Can't you understand when we told you that you are getting married?", Payal asked.

" Mom , please you understand, I have some dreams and I have spent many sleepless nights to fulfill my dream. So please let me study and become an IAS officer", Diya begged her mom holding her legs while crying.

"Stop this nonsense now and go and get ready. You are going with your mom for shopping ",Laksh shouted and went away from room.

Helplessly Diya went with her mom for shopping. They got few things for her which she will need after marriage.

15 days passed in a blink of seconds. Diya did her shopping without any interest but she couldn't run away without any fiancial support.

Diya got ready in a red and golden saree and Payal did her makeup. Then they went to temple where the marriage is going to be held.

Diya's dream of having a princess wedding also didn't get fulfilled. She  even don't know how her husband looks like.

Laksh and Payal very well used the excuse of just getting 15 days for wedding to save there money. They neither called all there relatives nor spent money on buying more things for Diya.

Diya with Payal and Harshita enters the lift and for last time she turns and look at her home. Though her parents and sister never considered her as there own and though she have lived a tough life in this house but too she will miss this place. She has spend her memorable days in this home. She will have a special place in her heart for this home.