Chapter-19

2 days later..

"Beta, come let's have dinner", Farhan's mom called Diya.

"Aunty ,I am not hungry. You carry on", Diya replied.

"Nothing will change , by you remaining hungry. Come fast we are waiting for you", saying this Farhan's mom went to the living room.

Diya too went to the dining table and sat with Farhan's family.

"Diya , from when are you planning to join college again?"Farhan asked.

"I am not in mood to join college Farhan", Diya replied without looking at him.

"Diya , come out from your griefs and focus on your dreams", Farhan's mom said.

Diya didn't reply and kept her eyes only on food.

"Diya , can I say something to you beta?", Farhan's dad asked.

"Yes uncle tell", Diya said looking at Farhan's dad.

"Go to college from tommorow. When you know you did nothing wrong then why are you afraid of the world? People just need a topic to gossip and by not going to college you are proving them right", Farhan's dad said.

"I agree to abbu Diya. I consider you as my elder sister and you should not be bothered about what people think", Farhan said.

Diya nodded her head and everyone finished there food. After helping Farhan's mom in kitchen she wished good night to everyone and went to her room.

How much ever Diya try to sleep , the images of that day comes in her mind. That day was the worst day of her life. Tears started coming out of her eyes and she again revisited that dark day.

2 days back..
"Mom, wait", Tarun shouted when his mom is pulling Diya towards the door.

Tarun's mom and Diya turned back and Tarun started walking towards Diya.

"All the photos and Rita bhabhi ' s confession still doesn't confirm that Diya is cheating on me", Tarun said.

"Tarun , have you gone mad? This girl has not told you about that guy ,he came here in your absence and you still feel that this girl has not cheated on you ?", Tarun's mom shouted.

"Yes mom, I don't believe all this things as everybody has male friends in college which doesn't mean they are cheating on their partners", Tarun clarified.

"Jiju, I care for Bhavika alot so I don't want her life to get spoiled. I have called some of my college friends here. They will tell you whether Diya cheated on you or not", Harshita said.

After 10 minutes 2 girls came in the house.

"Jiju , they are Priya and Dolly. They have told me that they have seen Farhan proposing Diya and Diya accepted his proposal", Harshita said.

"Harshita ,what you are saying? They both are telling lie. Farhan never proposed me", Diya said with shock.

"Yes, we have seen it from our eyes and they even hugged each other after that", Priya said with an innocent face.

"Tarun ji ,they are lying. Please believe me , I have not cheated on you", Diya said crying.

"In this whole world only you are telling truth , other all are lying. What will they get by lying?",Tarun's dad asked.