Chapter - 7

"Christmas"

From childhood we believe that santa comes and gives us gifts on Christmas and we even believe that our wishes get fulfilled by santa on Christmas , so today Diya also made a wish which she wants santa to fulfill.

Diya has asked santa to give her strength to confess her love to Rahul, who is the most popular guy in college and she prayed to santa that he accepts her love proposal.

Yes ,Diya fell in love for the first time. She fell in love with Rahul when he saved her from bullys ,who were some boys in college. It was a love at first sight for her and from that day they started talking to each other in college. Rahul became her first friend in her 18 years of life. Everything around her changed. She started being happy and now people didn't even bully her in college.

She had decided to propose Rahul tommorow in college. So she has also purchased a new t-shirt and jeans , so that she can look best in front of him.

Next day
Diya got ready in her new pair of clothes and for the first time she did makeup which includes kohl in eyes and lip gloss. She also wore a watch which she has brought few days back.

Payal and Harshita were stunned looking at Diya when she left for college. They have never seen her this happy and makeup was out of her league.

"Mom , their is something wrong with Diya today. I have never seen her this happy and the girl who never did makeup even while going to some family function did makeup today ,strange", Harshita told to her mom.

"I agree with you princess ,their is something wrong with this girl. She has that smile on her face from past 2 months and I have never seen her this happy before",Payal told to Harshita.

"Mom , one of my friend is their in that college , so I will tell her to keep eye on Diya , so that we will come to know what is happening in her life", Harshita said while taking out her phone from her jeans.

She texted her friend who is in Diya's college to keep an eye on Diya and inform her everything related to Diya.

Diya reached the college and with smiling face went and sat for her first class. She smiled at Rahul who is sitting at last bench with his friends. He too waved at her with a sweet smile.

2 hours passed and it was time of break. Many a times both Rahul and Diya steeled glances at each other and smiled.

"Rahul , I want to talk to you about something", Diya said to Rahul who was busy talking to his friends in class.

"Guys , will meet you in canteen in 5 minutes", Rahul told them and they all just gave him a knowing smile and went away from there.

Diya didn't understand the meaning behind there smile but she neglected it and prepared herself for her love confession.

"Rahul , I want to talk something very important to you", Diya said.

"Diya ,i am hungry , so let's go to canteen and there we can talk", Rahul said and took Diya with him to canteen.

Many a times Diya tried to remove her hand from Rahul grip but his grip is very tight. She even told him that they can talk after the college hours alone but her words went to deaf ears.

Canteen was completely packed with people. It was like whole college is present in canteen to hear Diya's love confession.

"Yes Diya , tell what was so important?", Rahul asked.