Chapter -10

Continue...

After paying the cab driver Diya took her bag in one hand and carried Bhavika in her arms and went towards the entrance of the building. She went and stood in front of the lift were some ladies were looking at her and whispering among themselves.
Diya didn't pay head to any of there talks and stood quietly in the lift.

Diya is surprised to see the door of her home open. She slowly walks in and see her mom and sister watching t.v. She keeps her bag near the dinning table and make Bhavika sleep on one of the couch. She bends down to take the blessing of Payal.

"Mom , some people are so mannerless, they come to other people's home without even being invited", Harshita said while looking at Diya.

"It is my house as well and I don't think I need an invitation to come to my own home",Diya retorted back.

"Ahh..Ahh.. correction. This is not your home. Your home is were your husband lives",Harshita said.

Diya didn't speak anything further.

"Mom, how are you? And how is dad? You guys didn't even call me once in this 2 and a half months", Diya complained.

"We are good and we didn't call you because we were busy", Payal lied.

Payal and Laksh were very happy after Diya got married. It was like there burden has gone now. Not for once in this month's they remembered Diya as there daughter. Diya was remembered by them only because she use to do all the works for free and Payal was always free for her kitties and outings.

Diya didn't reply anything to her mother and then she heared Bhavika crying. She took Bhavika from the couch and started playing with her and talking to her.

"What happened to my baby? Are you hungry?", Diya asked in child like voice as Bhavika kept on crying.

"Mom can you please feel this bottle with milk?",Diya asked.

"Sorry Diya , but there is no milk at home",Payal again lied.

Diya nodded in understanding and then again began to pacify Bhavika.
After sometime Bhavika stopped crying and then Diya placed her on the couch again.

"Mom ,please take care of her for 10 minutes. I will go to market and bring milk", Diya said while taking money from her purse.

"Wait Diya, take this money and bring 1 liter milk for us as well", Payal said while offering her money.

"Mom , no need of giving money. I was bringing 1 and a half liter milk for all", Diya said.

"Mom, you don't know Diya's husband is very rich. Today she came in OLA ,so you can think how much her husband will be earning. Next time she will come in her own car. So keep this money with you. She can bring milk for us as well", Harshita taunted.

" Shut up Harshita and Diya take this money and bring milk", Payal said.

Diya took the money and then went to market. She was literally running on roads to get the milk as soon as possible. She knew Bhavika is very hungry.

When she reached home she saw Bhavika playing and Payal is seating beside her. Diya warmed the milk and after filling Bhavika ' s bottle she went in the hall and took Bhavika in her lap.

Bhavika drank her milk and slept. So Diya took her in her and Harshita ' s bedroom but is amazed looking at it.

Interiors of the room has completely changed. Before there were two single beds but now there is one double bed and one study table with a open closet.