Chapter-23

Surprise.. Surprise..
As promised yesterday, early update for my lovely readers.

It's been almost 15 minutes Tarun , Farhan and his ammi are waiting for Diya but there is no trance of her.

"Diya", Farhan whispered enough for other two to hear.

All 3 stood at there place looking at Diya who came to the living room with her bag.

"Thank you Diya for giving me second chance and for agreeing to come with me", Tarun said while coming towards Diya with a smile.

"Aunty,thank you for bringing me here when I had no were to go. Thank you for giving me so much of love and taking care of me like a mother. Thank you for guiding me and for standing beside me in the toughest time of my life. Thank you for each and everything. I owe you this aunty", Diya said with happy tears in her eyes.

"You called me your mother and you are thanking me? You are like a daughter to me Diya and you can always count on us in your bad phase of life. Give my love to Bhavika and do visit us whenever you have time", Farhan's mom said while hugging Diya.

"Farhan , thank you for everything. You are my best friend and you will always be one. Sorry if I hurted you intentionally or unintentionally", Diya said to Farhan with a puppy face.

"You can never hurt me Diya and we will always be best friends that's my promise", Farhan said with a smile.

"Thank you for taking care of Diya and be our guest someday", Tarun said to Farhan and his mom.

"Will surely come beta. You take care of her and Bhavika", Farhan's mom said.

"And Tarun do take my warning seriously", Farhan said with a straight face.

" Ya sure", Tarun said with a smile.

"Which warning are you talking about Farhan", his mom asked confused.

"Nothing ammi",Farhan said while getting scared from his mom.

"Aunty , tell uncle to take care and say sorry to him on my behalf ,as I am leaving without meeting him", Diya said.

"Sure beta, bye take care", Farhan's mom said.

Tarun and Diya took there leave from Farhan's home.

"Hey Alla, bless this both kids and keep them happy always", Farhan's mom prayed to the god.

"Ammi , open the door and see who came now", Farhan shouted from his room.

"Tarun , what happened? Why did you come back again?", Farhan's mom asked worried looking at Tarun.

"I forgot my bike keys", Tarun answered.

"Ok and Tarun..",Farhan's mom called him when he was ready to leave.

"Haa aunty", Tarun asked turning back.

"I don't know whether you realised till now or no but you love Diya", Farhan's ammi said winking at Tarun.

Tarun was shocked hearing this. He never thought like this about Diya.

"No aunty, it is nothing like that", Tarun said.

"You have not realised it Tarun but the way you look at Diya , care about her has proved me that you love her", Farhan's mom said smiling.

Tarun didn't  say anything further , just went away from there by giving a smile to Farhan's mom.

During the entire journey towards there home Diya didn't speak a single word. Even if Tarun would start a conversation, she would just answer in monosyllabic.