Chapter -12

Continue..

"Tarun ji , I am sorry. I couldn't take care of Bhavika properly. I promised you that I will take proper care of her, but I failed. Please forgive me. If you want you can hit me but please don't throw me out of this house. I can't live without Bhavika and if you throw me out of this house,i don't even have any other place to go. Please don't throw me out", Diya started crying while holding Tarun's legs.

Tarun is confused looking at Diya. He removed his legs from Diya's hold and went in his bedroom carrying a sleeping Bhavika in his arms. Once he is sure Bhavika is asleep ,he covered her with a duvet and after kissing her forehead he came back to the living room were Diya is still sobbing.

"Diya get up", Tarun said while standing in front of Diya.

"Tarun ji, Pl...ease..for...give...me..", Diya tried to say while she is still sobbing.

"Diya , I said get up", Tarun shouted at Diya.

Diya got up instantly. Tarun told her to sit on the couch while he went to the kitchen.

He brought a glass of water for her and told her to calm down. He sat near Diya.

"Diya , now tell me properly what happened to Bhavika? How did she get hurt", Tarun asked.

"I was working in the kitchen and I made her sleep on the couch thinking that Harshita will take care of her as she was sitting beside Bhavika, but she got a call so she went to the bedroom and then I heared Bhavika crying on the floor. I took her to the hospital and doctor put a bandage on her head and he said she is fine now", Diya said while again crying.

"Diya , stop crying now and don't take tension Bhavika is fine now " Tarun said.

Diya stopped crying and looked at Tarun when he asked her something.

"Diya , why did you think that I will hit you or throw you out of the house?", Tarun asked.

"I broke my promise na, I couldn't take proper care of Bhavika, so you must be angry with me and dad said you will throw me out of this house for my this mistake", Diya said looking at Tarun.

"Diya , remove this thought from your mind that I will hit you or throw you out from this house. This house is as much as yours as it is mine and my parents have raised me very well. I don't raise my hands on women" , Tarun said looking in Diya's eyes.

"That means you won't hit me or throw me out for my this mistake?", Diya asked again.

"I won't do either of them for any of your mistakes", Tarun said smiling.

Diya's face instantly light up and she hugged Tarun very tightly. Tarun got startled by Diya's sudden action, nevertheless he composed himself and hugged her after a minute.

"Thank you so much Tarun ji for forgiving me and not throwing me out of this house", Diya said still hugging him.

"Diya, I will never throw you out of this house , so stop thinking about it and secondly who hit a women or throw her out of the house for such small things?", Tarun asked while making Diya look at him.

Diya just smiled at him and said once again sorry.

"Diya , if you want you can go and stay with your parents some more days. I will take care of Bhavika", Tarun said.

"No.."is the instant reply from Diya as she went towards her room.

"Ajib ladhki hai yeh.."( this girl is strange) even if I am telling her to go to her parents house she said no" Tarun is thinking.