Chapter -27

6 months later...

"Tarun ji , why are you not understanding?  ", Diya shouted in frustration.

"Diya , it's you , who is not understanding. Just because some people talk bullshit that doesnt mean you should pay attention to them. They don't know anything about us or our lives and priorities so they talk bullshit. You stop listening to them", Tarun told calmly.

"It is me who have to hear all this things. No one is going to say anything to you ?", Diya said with tears in her eyes.

"Are ,no no..Diya stop crying",Tarun said while taking Diya in his arms.

"Leave me Tarunji" Diya said while wiggling in Tarun's arms.

"Diya , listen to me",Tarun said while making her sit on the bed.

"No , I don't want to hear anything. I heared enough today and i dont want to hear anything else.", Diya said adamantly.

"Diya , your studies are more important to me then the baby. It is not like I don't want a child with you , it is just that it is not the right time", Tarun tried making Diya understand.

"Tarun ji,  what is the harm in it? I promise you , I will study and even take care of our child properly", Diya said with a puppy face.

"Diya ,you can't do both things at a time. You still have one and half year of degree and then you have to give UPSC exams. Tell me how will you study and manage a child simultaneously?", Tarun asked her calmly.

"Can't I drop the plan of becoming an IAS? ", Diya murmured but is heared by Tarun.

"Don't you dare think about it. Now it is not only your dream but it is my dream as well to see you as an IAS officer. Nothing matters to me more then seeing you as an IAS officer.  So remove that thought from your mind and we are not planning any child until you don't become an IAS officer", Tarun shouted at Diya and stood in front of her.

"Tarunji, I was just suggesting. Why are you getting so pissed off?" Diya asked concerned.

"Diya , remove all this thoughts from your mind and don't pay head to the people who talk rubbish. You just concentrate on your studies", Tarun said and went from there.

"Why aren't you understanding Tarunji? People are questioning me and my capabilities. They think that I can't conceive and it is me who has to hear it", Diya mumbled to herself remembering the incidence few days back.

1 week back..
Diya and Tarun along with Bhavika has gone to there ancestor village for his cousion wedding. Diya was warmly welcomed by everyone in the family.

She is been treated very well by everyone in the family. All the near and dear ones liked Diya because of her generosity and humbleness but as it is said there are some people who don't like good people and always find faults in others without knowing the reason. Among them was Tarun's chachi and bua. They didn't like Diya because of her colour. Diya tried every way to win there heart but all her efforts were futile.

After the wedding when Diya was passing through the room were both bua and chachi were talking, she heared them speak about her.

"Didi, I think there is some problem in Diya", Tarun's aunt said.

"What do you mean to say?",bua asked.