Ahkmenrah x Reader: Dusty and Barbie

You stepped off your pedestal with a sleepy sigh, rolling your shoulders as you straightened your toga.  You gracefully walked through the halls, smiling and nodding to exhibits as they passed.  Then you saw him.  You grinned.  "Hey, Dusty!"  Ahkmenrah sighed before turning to you and forcing a smile.

"Hello," He said before turning back to Larry.  You walked over and sat down on the surface of the information desk between the two.

"That's all I get?  That's cold, Dusty."  He sighed again.

"When are you going to stop calling me 'Dusty'?"  He tried to sound annoyed, but there was a twinkle in his eye.

"Mmmm," You tapped your chin with your finger.  "Never."

"Wow." He scoffed.  You shrugged.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing, Barbie."  You stuck your tongue out at him and Larry snickered.

"And I'm the cold one?"

"Well, you are the one without a heart."  You slapped a hand to your chest and gasped dramatically.

"How dare you, sir?"  He laughed.

"What are you going to do about it?"  You thought for a minute.  Then your hand shot out and snatched the crown from Ahkmenrah's head.  You hopped down from the desk and took off, running out of the foyer as fast as you could.  You heard him shout for you to stop but it only pushed you to go faster.  You rounded a corner and hid behind a pillar.  You heard his footsteps approach, run right past you, and fade into the distance, thinking the coast was clear, you stepped out from your hiding spot and ran back the way you came.  Just as you turned the corner, you bumped into a hard surface, stumbling back a few steps.  You hissed in pain and looked up.  Your eyes widened.  Ahkmenrah was standing in front of you, watching you with an evil glint in his eye.  You backed up and turned to run, but his hand clamped around your wrist, pulling you back and pushing you into the wall.  His arms blocked you on either side, preventing your escape.  "Can I have that back now?"  You shook your head and slipped it onto your head.

"No, I think I'm going to keep it.  Brings out my eyes," You grinned.  He laughed softly, but  as he stared into your eyes, it faded quickly and his arms slowly bent, bringing his face closer to you.  He watched you carefully, watching for any signs of discomfort on your face.  When he found none, he gently pressed his lips to yours, lowering his arms to wrap around your waist and bring you closer.  You slipped your arms around his neck, gently toying with the hair on his neck.  When you pulled apart, he kissed your forehead and pressed his forehead to yours.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

"You and me both, Dusty," You put his crown back on his head and pulled him back in for another kiss.