Kahmunrah x Reader: Impossible Part 2

Four hours. You had been tied to this pillar for four hours. And to put it lightly, you were pissed about it. "Just let me go!" You shouted for the hundredth time. No response. "I said—"

"We heard ya, now shaddup!" A mobster shouted at you.

"They're going to save me!" You heard a chair being pushed back.

"That's it!" You heard the man growl as he strode towards you, Tommy gun in hand. "You better keep your pretty little mouth shut, or else I—"

"That is enough!" The Pharaoh came towards you with Napoleon, Ivan an Al Capone in tow. "Step away from the girl." The mobster near you looked to his boss, and backed away when he saw the nod. "Try and keep your men in line, Mr. Capone." He growled. He waved his hand, and everyone left, leaving just the two of you. His eyes softened. "Are you alright?"

"Pretty good for someone who's been tied up for four hours. Why?" You said sarcastically. He only sighed.

"...Don't look at me like that." He finally said.

"Like what, like you're my enemy? Hate to break it to you, but you kind of are."

"No," He whispered. "No, I'm not your enemy."

"Yes," You mocked him. "Yes, you are my enemy." He walked slowly over to a crate and sat down.

"I don't want to hurt you, you know."

"Then why bring me into this?"

"Because I didn't know who you were," He was still speaking in that same monotone voice.

"And now because you've tied me up, you know everything about me?"

"...I did."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Um, nothing."

"No, I heard you ." You both went quiet. "This is because of the name you called me, isn't it?" He didn't answer. "Who's Ameniritis?"

"She..." He took a breath and met your eyes. "She was very precious to me."

"Why did you call me Ameniritis?"

"You look exactly like her," He said sadly. "My beautiful Ameniritis." The last part was barely a whisper, but you still heard it.

"What happened to her?" You dreaded the answer.

"S-She...She died in my arms. She was—"

"Poisoned." You finished. His head snapped up sharply.

"That's right..."

"Wait. How did I know that?" Your eyes widened. "How did I know that?" You asked again when you didn't receive an answer. "How did I know she was poisoned? Why do I recognize that name?!" You yelled. A piercing pain shot through your head. You cried out, and doubled over.

"Ameniritis!" You heard the Pharaoh shout. You thought through your pain filled haze that you had to figure out his name. You felt the ropes slacken and you were slowly lowered to the ground. The man's face came into view. He was pale with fear as he cradled you in his arms. "Ameniritis!" He repeated, not caring that that wasn't your name. You screamed as the pain increased, and your hands flew up to grip your head, curling into a ball. Kahmunrah held you even closer.

Kahmunrah.

Your eyes snapped open, and the pain faded to the back of your mind. You looked up at him, astonished that you remembered him, but also a little ashamed that you had forgotten him in the first place.

"K-Kahmunrah?" He quietly gasped, and looked at you, his gaze cautiously hopeful.

"I never told you my name," He said quietly. His eyes widened. "Do you remember me?" He whispered. You nodded, tears filling your eyes as you smiled. He let out a little sob of his own and pulled you into an embrace, kissing the side of your head. "I knew it was you," He whispered. You simply smiled and nuzzled into the side of his neck. He pulled back and pressed his lips to your forehead. "Don't ever forget about me again, alright?"

"I won't." You smiled. "Now that I remember, it'll be impossible to forget."

"Perfect," He sealed your promise with a gentle kiss.