Al Capone x Reader: This World Will Remember Us Part 2

It had been decades since that fateful night. When you woke up, you knew the world you were was nothing like the one you were born into.

For one thing, your skin was grey.

For another, you just ran into General Custer. Who died years before you were even born. He explained to you that you were in a museum where all the exhibits came to life, and 'damn you look just like that mob of gangsters!' Which peaked your curiosity. If you were here, did that mean Al was here too? You decided to set out and find the truth for yourself. So here you were, wandering around the biggest building you had ever seen, still reeling from the fact that you were a wax doll.

"Watch out!" You looked up as a plane came barrelling towards you. You let out a shriek as you dove out of the way. The plane crashed into the ground where you were standing, and a woman with curly red hair jumped out. She ran over to you and helped you up.

"Sorry bout that! Are you alright?" You nodded in a daze and she smiled, holding out her hand. "I'm Amelia," She introduced herself. You smiled and shook her hand.

"Y/N."

"Oh, so you're Y/N!"

"Wait, what does that mean?" She realized you had no idea what she meant, and motioned for you to follow. You followed her until she stopped at an exhibit. There was an outline of a man next to the plaque, but the man himself was missing. You looked at the article. Al Capone: Crime King of Chicago, the title read. You scanned the article, and noticed there was a little spot about you near the bottom.

Little is known about the crime boss's relationship with Y/N L/N, a waitress at a small diner. Many close associates say he went there every day to eat and talk with her, until one day a few rival gang members attacked the diner. L/N and Capone vanished, though Capone eventually returned to Chicago. Almost nothing is known of what became of her.

"'Nothing is known of what became of her?'" You repeated. "Well, they obviously knew enough to make a doll of me." Amelia laughed as you huffed indignantly.

"Well look at it this way: you still have some privacy," You shrugged.

"I guess." You read over the article again, and heard Amelia walk away as another pair of footsteps approached. You didn't pay any attention to them, until a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind. You stiffened.

"D'you have any idea how long I've been waiting for ya, toots?" Al kissed the side of your head. You smiled.