What Happens In The Traphouse, Stays In the Traphouse

Salem

Loud music. Flashing lights. Body odor. Alcohol. Sweaty bodies. Bodies grinding back and forth on each other.

Yep, this is an LA party.

"Who's party is this again?", Rose, my best friend, shrugged. We had been here maybe five minutes at the most and had barely made it through the half drunk crowd.

Props to whoever's house this is though, it's a practical mansion. I definitely wouldn't throw a party here in chances of it getting destroyed by idiotic people.

"Look, there's Devyn.", Rose points over to the somewhat familiar girl across the room. She waves her hand over at us and we make our way over.

I had met Devyn a minimum of two times, and she was really sweet. I enjoyed her presence, her makeup skills were to die for.

"Rose, I'm so glad you could make it!", they pull each other in for a hug while I stand there awkwardly, looking around at the couple of girls standing nearby.

Parties really aren't my thing, I'd much rather be at home with my dog editing photos or working on a new piece of clothing. Instead of standing here, stiff and anti social.

Devyn engulfs me into a tight side hug, mumbling a small hi and thank you for coming.

"Thank you for inviting us, I love your eyeshadow!"

She had blended her eye lids with a dark red, and some black in the crease. Nothing to extravagant, but not to simple.

A pink tint covers her face, "Thank you! I love your outfit, where did you get that shirt from?"

Out of habit I look down at the outfit I hadn't really bothered to try with; a beige Gun's N Rose's t-shirt that was tucked into a pair of light washed skinny jeans that had more than enough holes in the thigh area, a small brown belt kept the pants on my waist and a pair of white low top Air Forces covered my feet.

"I got it at a thrift shop on Melrose, I think.", I shyly tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, as I shift from one leg to another.

One of the other girls, the one with pink hair, starts talking, "You thrift shop? Me too dude, respect." She pushes her fist towards me and I do the same, making our rings hit each other. A laugh falls from my lips, before I continue talking to her about our rings.

"Devyn, you ready for a shot?"

We all turn towards the unfamiliar voice, my eyes set on a guy I had never seen around.

He was gorgeous, the vibe he gave off was intriguing. I immidiately wanted to get to know him.

Xepher, the pink haired girl, pulls me with her and I grab onto Rose's hand to make sure she followed. I didn't need to lose my best friend at a random party, where I barely knew anyone.

The cute guy didn't look up at all, just leaned against the kitchen counter on his phone. He looked... bored? How could he be with a party like this? Something interesting was happening almost every five minutes.

"Who are you?", a deep voice mumbles from behind me. I turn around to see a guy, pretty tall and built, with silver hair looking down at me.

"Uhm, I'm Salem."

Stop being so awkward, you are here to socialize and have fun.

"I'm Jake, I don't think we've met?", it comes out more like a question, rather than a statement. Almost as if he was afraid to offend me in case we had spoke before.

I shake my head and proceed to tell him I came with my best friend who was invited by Devyn. I didn't even pay attention to everyone taking shots, and Jake didn't seem to either. We were to into a random conversation, he was funny as hell, but not my type.

The quiet guy was my type.

"Jake, Colby! You guys didn't take a shot.", the guy with braids shouts. I think his name was Corey? Devyn's boyfriend?

So his name is Colby.. noted.

Jake rolls his eyes before smiling and looking at me, "You want to take one with us?"

All eyes were on me, and for the first time Colby looks at me. Our eyes locked for longer than I intended, and immidiately I snap out of the little trance.

His eyes were so fucking blue.

I reach for one of the small glasses, causing the girls to chant my name.

I look at Jake and Colby before tapping the liquid filled glass to theirs, and tilting my head back.

Tequila, my favorite.

Rose shoots me a wink as I set the glass back down on the marble counter. I could feel the alcohol slowly running it's course through my blood stream, and knew it would be a good night.

Here's to one hell of a night...

----------------

And it begins!

I hope someone enjoys this, because I have alot planned for this story!

Follow my twitter, @addictingcole so I can have new friends!!

- xoxo, M -