Andrea Knows

Salem

It's been three weeks since I met Colby and I'd be lying if I said we hadn't been sneaking around to fuck. We somehow came up with this crazy idea, while laying in bed one night, that no feelings involved would be in our best interest.

We both have a pretty similar mindset, and I really enjoyed being around him if that makes sense. Deep down I knew that I would catch feelings just because of the way he made me feel, the first night. But I didn't mind taking risk.

I hadn't talked to Colby really at all today, simply because we both had work to catch up on. Sam's birthday was tonight, they would more than likely be partying.

"We are pretty good friends right?", Andrea asked.

I had met her at Coachella a couple of years ago, and had been her photographer since. We hung out quiet often and even slept over when I wasn't shooting for her or any of my clients. So I would consider her one of my closest.

I glare at her through my sunglasses, making her hands go up in surrender, "Yes. I consider you probably my only friend, minus Rose."

her next words damn near had me choking.

" what's going on with you and Colby. Don't lie either, I saw you guys leave together at the club."

How did anyone notice us? We had been doing so good with not getting caught. Colby and I drove separately, I didn't even know he would be there until his friend Brennen approached Andrea about a video idea.

I shrug, trying to avoid the conversation. I like keeping our flings a secret, it made me feel less bad about the situation. two LA kids, 21 and 22, using each other for sex with "no feelings" involved, all because we were to fucked up to commit.

"I took pictures for him outside of the club, against that graffiti wall. That's all."

She rolls her eyes, knowing I'm lying. If anyone knew me better than Rose, it would be Andrea. I don't know why she always ask if we are close friends, we are practically always together.

She's not the smartest...

"Then let me see the pictures.", she rips the mac book from my hands and runs to the living room of my apartment.

"Andrea, stop! There are pictures you can't see on there."

Her eyes wonder over the screen at me, puckering her lips. " Bitch, I've seen you naked. I'm not phased by any nudes. Let's see those pics of Colby."

Her grip on the computer was tight, I knew I couldn't get it away from her. She was already scrolling through my hard drive that contained every picture from my camera.

I didn't have time to move those pictures.

"Oh. Wow, I didn't know y'all were down like that."

and she found them.
Colby and I had a tiny, little, possibly sexual, photoshoot once or twice. some graphic, some not so graphic, I would say.

"Please don't tell anybody, I'll explain it all another time. Just pretend you didn't see those pictures, okay? I trust you with all my secrets."

I shut the computer screen and toss it beside me on the "cloud couch", or so I like to call it. It's just so soft and comfortable.

We sit in an awkward silence for about five minutes before Andrea starts talking.

"So you are a freak huh? How hard was he holding your throat, bitch?"

I smack her with a decorative pillow, resulting in a pretty serious pillow fight.

Please don't let me down Andrea. I'm counting on you to not say anything.

---------------
imessage

Coalbee:
wyd?

Salem:
just woke up from a nap, Andrea is over
wyd?

Coalbee:
It's Sam's birthday.

Salem:
I know, I dedicated an Instagram post to him.

Coalbee:
So come hang out duh
I was told to invite you and Andrea
We rented out a trampoline park for the night
it'll be the usual people, no random
he wants to have a chill night, with friends

Salem:
what happened to sneaking around
"it's our little secret"

Coalbee:
You do know I want to hang out
not just have sex
but i do love you on me
and how you taste baby

baby...? thats new.

Salem:
no feelings involved, remember "baby"
I'm only coming because it's Sam's birthday and I like him.
Address?

Coalbee:
he has a gf, you sicko
gosh salem.
I'll be there in about 30, Im leaving the park now.
Dress comfy, we will be here for a while.

he was already there and randomly decided to invite me? and he's picking us up? Sounds like feelings to me.

Salem:
ok, but don't forget Andrea is here

------------

"Out of everything you could do for your birthday, you wanted to play at a trampoline park?", I tease Sam who pouted at Kat, mumbling something like, "tell her to stop bullying me."

Kat and I had a good amount of conversations, I grew a liking towards her and her bubbly personality.

"Salem, come jump with us bro.", Jake called out from the other side of the building. Colby, Andrea and Jake were all taking turns jumping into a small foam pit.

It looked really fun to be honest, but I was to busy enjoying my conversation with the couple across the table.

Sam gives me a small smile telling me that it's okay to go. I shyly smile before jogging over to them. Colby's back was turned to me, when Andrea decided to give a small smirk and a wink.

"fuck you.", I mouth.

I give Colby a small push hoping he would get started and fall into the foam pit, but it backfired. He ended up grabbing onto my arm by accident pulling me with him. Both of our bodies crash against one another as we land in the soft pit of cubes.

"Nice try loser, you can't scare me."

----------

I know it's really soon in the book for a shitty filler chapter, but I'm back in the hospital and didn't want this book to flop.

I promise, I'll be coming back with better content, next chapter.

Q:
Do you think Colby or Salem will catch feelings first?