24 hours in a pool

Salem

"Can I wear one of your shirts?", I shout to Colby over the stair railing. We had just got to his house and was getting ready to film a video for his channel. We decided we would wait to eat the food, for later in the video.

"Fans might talk about it, but I don't care you know that. Just dress comfortably! I'll be outside airing the pool up.", his voice echos followed by the sound of the back door closing. I move across the hall to his bedroom, and search for something to wear. I throw on his yellow koala merch, along with a pair of black Nike spandex and socks I had left here.

Colby wanted to spend "24 hours" in a pool, inside of another pool. The chances of us sleeping outside is slim, but he seems pretty damn serious. I'm excited, I know I'll be able to find something fun to do.

"Cole, I need your help!", I whine from behind the blanket and pillow pile in my hands. I was barely tall enough to see over it, but his head pops above the camera with a gooft grin on his face.

He turns his camera towards me shouting, "AND I BROUGHT FREAKING SALEM TO JOIN ME."

I give a small awkward wave, because I really didn't know the camera was on. I could've easily made a slip up and said something I'm not supposed to.

"Oh yeah, everybody go check out the merch. I'm only selling this for a limited time, link in description!", I mock Colby as I fix the blankets and pillows in the blow up pool.

We take turns throwing in everything we brought for the night before finding a way to get in.

"I also have two go pros in here, in case anything gets crazy in here.", Colby says as he holds onto the edge of the pool while I climb in. I plop down making us sway and scream in fear. Colby glares at me then the camera, "This is gonna be a long night."

"alright guys, I think we are heading to sleep. It's 2:30 a. m., we've done almost every possible thing in this thing, the laptop is dead and I'm sure the camera won't keep. So, see you in the morning or if anything crazy happens.", I coved the lense with my hands as Colby quietly mumbles, "So you wanna... like... cuddle or something?"
I laugh for the sake of the video and we proceed to turn it off.

I lean back against the pillows and sigh, before digging around for my juul. We had ate every single taco, all the fruit, drank our smoothies, watched so many YouTube videos, played would you rather, tried knocking each other in the pool, and having a vape trick contest. I won, of course.

"I need to set these go pros up so that they can record over night. I'll keep the bigger camera in here.", Colby tiredly mumbles. We push ourselves around the pool, trying our best to get the go pros set up good enough.

I move around quietly, reaching for the camera down by Colby's feet. We actually fell asleep outside and it was really fucking cold. I didn't think we could do it, but by 4 a.m. lights were out.

"Guys, it's 9 a.m. Cole is a really heavy sleeper, so I'm gonna get everything out and try to flip him.", I whisper to the camera. I look in the view finder and cringe at how messy my hair was. Sleeping in such a small space with a practical giant wasn't the easiest. Although it did make a perfectly good reason to cuddle.

Once I'm out of the tiny pool, and have anything that could be destroyed on the table, I set the camera on the tri-pod. Colby was gonna be so mad, and I really didn't care. Payback for all of his pranks.

my thumbs wave at the camera before I begin struggling to pull him to the edge of the pool. Aaron stands in the living room, staring at me through the glass with a very confused look. I stare back him with an innocent smile, then flip the sleeping boy over into the water.

"Salem, oh my fucking god.", Colby's eyes widen in horror when he see's its me.

I flip him off and begin chanting, "team Salem, team Salem."

I was gonna get pranked ten times harder.

----------

hey guys! my name is Lexi and I'm the girl who has mysteriously writing chapters! I know they aren't the best, but I'm honestly trying. With Miranda being sick alot, Id figure I would go ahead and upload for her!

(I only write the chapters that say "my friend wrote this" the rest are her.)