OMW

Salem

"Where do you want this?", Andrea sullenly ask, nodding her head towards the ring light and camera in the far corner of the room. I could tell she had slowly regret coming with me. "Just put the camera in a bag, and fold the ring light so I can put it in the trunk."

I really wasn't in the mood to worry about where everything went. To say I wasn't stressed, would be a complete lie. Last night, I had just gotten into town, as Colby left for his flight to Florida. He asked me if I would help him decorate his new apartment that he would be moving into, in less than two months, so that's one thing I had to do. I had to edit over 40 plus pictures from multiple shoots I had done in the past two days. My mom wanted me to come all the way to Anaheim to see her, and it's all honestly driving me nuts.

I work myself to hard and pretend I'm happy, when I'm so far from it. I can't find one thing that makes me actually happy at the end of the day, besides Colby. The one person I'm supposed to have zero feelings for. The one person who's supposed to be my getaway, my fuck buddy. But he became so much more than that in a matter of almost two months. I had found myself being with him every single day. Whether it was going on to dinner, taking random trips out of town during the night, being under his arm at a random LA party, or staying inside for 24 hours at a time. I was always around him and it scared me. He had brought a whole new me out, someone I never thought existed. I went from being emotionless, to being this bubble social person. Hes changing me.

Loading the car ended up being a pain in my ass, but I managed and waved to everyone who had helped with the shoot. I was ready to be home and at least take a shower, before going shopping for Cole.

Multi tasking, I keep my eyes on the road and press my most recent call.

Cole ×

The call goes straight to voicemail, making my eyebrows furrow. He told me to call him as soon as I was done because he would've been done exploring the abandoned building. I call again and it does the same thing. Maybe his phone died?

IMessage

Jack Weber:
Have you heard from Sam or Colby?

Salem:
was literally about to ask you the same thing ..
Colby's phone went straight to voicemail

Jake Weber:
So did Sam.
Do you think they are okay?

Salem:
I hope. They literally found the place as soon as they got there.

Jake Weber:
I'm gonna tweet to see if anyone has heard from them.
Nobody in the group chat has.
Text me if you find anything out , vice versa?

Salem:
Of course, love you

Multiple bangs on my apartment door, awake me from the small nap. I must have fell asleep after I got home.

"Salem, please let me in. Hurry!".

Jake? Why would he be here?

I rush over, still half asleep, and open the door. Jake stood with messy hair, a pale face, and hands shaking. He looked like he had been crying, which isn't like Jake at all.

His lean body falls into me and I surprisingly catch him, pulling him into a hug. "Jake, what's wrong? Did something happen?".

His head shakes, but no words come out. Assuming he doesn't want to talk, I rub his back trying my best to comfort him. I was never good with it, but I tried my hardest.

He pulls away from me, and his bloodshot eyes meet mine for the first time. I watch his chest heave up and down, swallowing nervously.

"Sam and Colby got arrested. They can't bail themselves out. Please come with me."

My heart immidiately drops and I grab onto the counter, in hopes that my knees don't give out beneath me.

Colby is in jail... Sam is in jail... In Florida... hours away...

----------------

I was gonna try my hardest to align their videos up with the story, but I really don't think it will be possible. Especially since I write POVS in every other day sequence, rather than their day to day life. I apologize, really.

neither of my books aren't really going anywhere, but I wanna say a big thank to the few people (once again), who always go out of their way to compliment my work and check in! I love y'all from the bottom of my heart and appreciate it more tha. anything.

(I say it alot, but I'm big on reassurance and wanna show my appreciation 24/7)

please never hesitate to send me ideas or criticism, seriously.

much love-
××××