Rug Burns

Salem

"Awh, this is so cuuute!", Cole drags out from the other side of the room. He laid at the end of the bed, across from mine, chin in palm while looking through his phone. Jake and Sam once again left to go get food, leaving me here alone with Colby.

"What's cute?"

He turns his phone towards me, showing the video I had posted a mere seventeen hours ago on my Instagram story. It was a video of us at a small get together with everyone, drunkenly singing to "Let You Go by MGK." The caption said, "#freecolbybrock" and "Come home :( I need my karaoke buddy @colbybrock )

I fall back onto the bed and cover my red cheeks. Anytime he was in my pictures, I wouldn't have a caption, so this is something new for the two of us and fans. It seemed flirty, but it wasn't intentional. I just wanted to show my love and support.

Silence falls over us, while we both lay across from another on opposite beds. I don't know how I was tired, I slept pretty much all day after we got Sam. Our flight is in 3 hours, so after the boys get back we will have to eat and leave for the airport.

"Dare you to jump from there to here.", Colby's voice is muffled by the comforter. " huh?"

He looks at me from under his arm with a glare, knowing im trying to annoy him.  If I act like I didn't hear him, he will give up on trying for whatever he is doing or saying.

"Dare you to jump all the way over here, but you have to make it."

Sometimes I wonder if he is still a child. He wants to jump on beds right after getting out of jail?

I stand up without protesting, making him jump up and do the same. He holds his phone in front of his face, angling it so you could see me partially behind him. I do a couple of small bounces before giving the camera a thumbs up, and leaping towards the bed. I yell a small, "Geronimo" once my feet leave my own bed, but soon regret even jumping. My left foot lands on the very edge of the matress, causing my whole body to lose balance and slam into the ground. Colby loses his balance from the sudden loss of weight, and falls onto his back breaking out into laughter, as I hold my elbow in pain.

"Oh my fucking god, are you okay brother?"

It didn't hurt BAD, but I got a fucking rug burn and that shit stings.

Sam and Jake walk in on our laughter fit, right as I'm awkwardly running to the bathroom with Colby is following behind me, recording.

I love moments like this.

------------

here's another chapter my friend had written, I'm considering having her on this account as well because she really enjoys it. Like I can write everything based off of my own situation (talked about in my other book and I think I mentioned it on here), and she can write chapters from their day to day life.

idk, I'll figure out if I decide to let her. I promise it'll make sense in the end. I'm not the best at explaining over text.