home alone

Salem

"We can take my car if you want?", I point over by the door, where my keys are beside his. He nods and heads outside to start the car as I move around the multiple pairs of shoes to find my flip flops.

Colby already had the car pulled up by the door, blaring music, "You ready?".

I fasten my seatbelt before looking at him with a small smile, letting him know I'm ready. He gives a cheeky smirk, puts the car in drive, and rest his right hand on my bare thigh. The cool metal from the many rings, sends shiver up my spine at the sudden action. A little laugh falls from his laps as my body jerks from the sudden shivers.

I send my middle finger his way, not without him mumbling "later", before handing over my phone with the directions.

"Wanna play tonsil basket?", I ask from across the table. We had just ordered our food, and we usually never get on our phones when eating, so I figured I would propose a game that I had played as a kid.

His eyes furrow while he smacks his lips, "I've never ever heard of that before, Salem? Are you making up games?".

I roll my eyes before grabbing the straw wrapper, and rip a small piece of it. I roll my paper in between my pointer finger and thumb, "You gotta roll it into a ball and then try to make it in the others mouth."

His eyes lighten up with humor when I explain the game, but he goes along with it. "So you want me to throw balls in your mouth?"

I ignore his immature comment, letting him know he won that joke, or so he thought.

"Open up, daddy."

He does a double-take, covering his mouth so he doesn't spit the liquid he tried swallowing. I burst out laughing, "You fucking loser, I can always get you back."

Colby throws the multiple tiny paper balls at my face, until he runs out, making me laugh even harder. He shakes his head with a wide smile, leaning back in his chair to stare at me. I cover my face with my hands, because my makeup didn't look the best and I recently had a really bad allergic reaction causing my face to have multiple blemishes.

"You are so fucking gorgeous.", the words roll off his tongue flirtatiously and even tho it wasnt sexual, I found myself wanting him in that exact moment.

He left his hair to air dry and curl today, not bothering with a beanie. A black shirt clung to his decently toned chest making him look buffer than usual. He had a different glow today, and his attitude was different. He had that mysterious, intriguing vibe going on. His now gray eyes stare at me, while a sly smirk plays at his lips.

Our waiter breaks the intense eye contact by setting our two styrofoam boxes on to table in front of us and wishing us a good meal.

We did more story telling than eating, and by 8:30 we still had over 12 tacos. I didn't mind tho, I was interested in all his stories or how our little debates would end. He was really smart, and had plenty of interesting stories to tell each time we talked for hours, like now.

"You wanna take this home and finish it there?", I nod as he grabs the check and begins to stand.

"My turn to pay. I'll get our smoothies, you go ahead and bag everything.", his lips touch mine for a second quickly moving over to the counter.

" Don't forget the Chile and lime!", I remind him. He shakes me off with his hand and continues talking to the elderly Hispanic woman at the counter.

He soon walks back to the table with four different cups, "Cole, why so many cups?"

"I got us both a smoothie and then fruit cups, aren't you excited to get bloated as fuck with me?"

I can't hold back the smile when I see him get excited, he's to soft and cute sometimes. i didn't even wanna have sex with him now, I just wanted to go straight home and cuddle with him in the dark. My hands take ahold of the bags, and follow the goofy boy out of the building, thanking everyone for the food.

"Let's get home so we can enjoy the peaceful time before they get back!"

I'm really starting to like this kid.

---------