Morning After

*slight smut*
*possible trigger to certain people with panic disorder*

----------------

Salem
The sunlight seeps through the curtains as I sit up with the urge to puke. Not even paying attention to the unfamiliar surrounding, I quickly run out of the bedroom in hopes to find a bathroom.

My throat begins burning as I blow literal chunks and stomach acid into the toilet bowl. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes, causing me to shut them tightly.

Where the fuck am I? What the fuck happened? Where are my pants? Why does this hangover suck so bad? and why do my thighs kill?

"Oh, I didn't know you stayed last night?"

My head shoots up to take the blonde haired boy into view. Who was he?

" I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what happened last night or where I am. Do you know Rose? Is she here?", my chest starts to rise heavily as I feel the familiar weight on my shoulders.

I'm having a panic attack in front of a stranger, great.

His eyes widen before running into the bedroom I came out of, hollering for someone. Tears stream down my face from the sudden lack of oxygen.

Calm down Salem, you are okay. You aren't hurt, Rose is fine. That guy is getting you help.

A shirtless boy comes running from the bedroom, still half asleep and sits on the floor beside me pulling him into a tight hug.

"Salem, hey. Everything is okay, Rose is downstairs. Calm down, you're safe. Uhm, shit, Sam get her inhaler off of my night stand. She dropped it last night."

I try to slow my breathing by thinking as hard as possible of what happened last night. How does he know me?

"hey, listen. Answer my questions okay? Focus on my voice, Salem."

I nod my head up and down, taking two hits of the inhaler he held.

"Name three things you can touch."

My voice shakes as I move my right hand around furiously, " Uhm, the floor, you, and the toilet."

I didn't care how stupid I sounded, I just wanted the panic to go away. clearly they weren't a harm to me.

" Good, great. Now tell me 3 things you can see?"

"I can see that boy over there, Sam is his name I think, an-and I can see you, and m-my shirt."

Slowly my breathing starts to go back to normal and the heavy weight disappeared.

"Try to tell me your three favorite songs. You told me them last night, remember? We sat up and listened to them."

I close my eyes trying to remember, we hung out last night?

Then it all hits me, Colby. I came to his party last night, I wanted so badly to impress him and get to know him, he gave me his shirt because Sam spilt his drink on me, we danced with Jake, we danced alone, and then we had sex.

"Comfortable by Lauv, Let You Go by MGK, and Falling Down by Lil Peep and X.", I embarrassingly mumble as I lean against the wall out of his embrace.

I just had a panic attack in front of people I had just met, someone I hooked up with.

He stares at me with sympathy, before giving Sam a nod that everything is okay. He stands up, offering me a hand as well. We brush our teeth in silence, I use the spare he found. The two of us make our way out of the bathroom, and back into his room.

"Are you okay, like seriously. You scared me.", he seemed concerned.

why would a one night stander be concerned?

idk, maybe because he got woke up to a girl melting down in his bathroom with puke breath.

I nod before sitting gently on the edge of his bed, tying my hair into a messy knot. At this point, if he no longer found me attractive, I could care less.

My eyes meet his as he stares in distress from the previous events.

"what?", that probably sounded bitchy, but it was everything but that.

Him shirtless, standing in front of me, made me want him again. I thought he was gorgeous drunk and all bothered, but seeing him in the sober eye... he was probably the most attractive guy I had ever laidd eyes on. I don't even know how I managed to even score a conversation with him, let alone sleep  with. Everything had came back to mind from last night, and he had to of been by far the best. I couldn't help but crave his touch again.

"Nothing, you're just so pretty."

My cheeks heat up and suddenly I feel shy around him. Wasn't it a little late for that? I mean he seen me naked and have a panic attack?

"t-thanks."

He lays back against the matress, closing his eyes. Our phones both sat on the floor, constantly buzzing, but I ignore them and take the time to study him.

I had to have him again, I couldn't leave without going another round.

I throw my legs over his waist confidently, and place small pecks down his jaw. His hands squeeze my waist at the bold move, before a hushed moan fills my ears.

Soon enough, I'm getting what I wanted, and he's slowly easing into me.

His eyes meet mine for a mere second before he pins my hands above my head, bucks his hips forward, making us both moan.

"fuck, you feel so good around me."

Deep down, something told me this wouldn't be your normal one night stand. I should've been home by now, not going another round. This isn't how hookups go.

What I didn't know, was that we'd fall hopelessly in love down the road.

---------------------