Live with Mike & Kev

Salem

"Could you go ask Kevin where my keys are?", Colby quietly ask over the loud music. He had invited himself to a game of beer pong with Jake, Sam, and Ary. I stand up and balance myself out, taking note of how drunk I already am. I softly peck Coles cheek and walk through the kitchen, to the steps that lead downstairs. I hear Jake shout over the music, "AWH COLE IS BLUSHING, HES IN L-O-V-E GUYS!"

I smile to myself as I slowly move down the stairs, they are legit crackheads. Colby and I are slowly coming out as a couple. I see Kevin and Mike on live so I drop to my knees and crawl, not wanting to interrupt them. Why I thought this would be a good idea, I dont know. Because next thing I know, I smack my head straight into Mike's recording stool.

"Did Sam and Colby bring ghost to our house?", Kevin gasp. I slowly stand up with a hand on my head, Mike flinches and holds onto Kevin once I'm fully up and I let out a small laugh.

They both erupt in laughter and I frown at the two, are they making fun of me?

"Salem, what the hell weren't you doing? You scared the shit out of us.", Kevin says breathlessly in between laughs; Mike is still bent over laughing.

Kevin now has the phone facing me and I give my weakest jazz hands and mumble, "Surprise. It's not a ghost, just me. Colby wanted me to ask where his keys are? said somethings about you moving them."

" They are in my room, but why the fuck we're you crawling on the ground?", Kevin is now giving me a look behind the camera and i groan, " I didn't want to interrupt your live, so I figured I would just crawl across so nobody saw me. I'm drunk, okay".

the words were slightly slurred, but the two boys laugh anyway, probably from the alcohol. "we are gonna guest one more person, if you wanna give them some advice. Then we can go upstairs and destroy you in beer pong bitch.", Mike smirks at me.

I swat my hand at him multiple times pretending to beat the shit out of him, "I'm gonna slap the shit out of you one of these days, Mike. You were my favorite, but fuck you now!", Kevin gives me a hard eye when I say that. "I think we all know who your favorite is."

My eyes widen at the comment, and smack his arm, before covering my face. I hear the two hit knuckles and shake my head. Kevin stays trying to expose me, he's probably Colby and I's biggest shipper.

"We are guesting Cassie! accept Cassie!", a really pretty girl appears on the bottom of the screen, and we all say hi.

"You are really fucking pretty, holy shit.", I mumble to the girl. She lets out a squeal and covers her mouth, "No you are, what the fuck. Have you seen yourself??", I like this girl, she's hyping me up.

"What advice do you need today. Lucky you, you get a girls opinion as well instead of just your two dads. "

"You get your mom's opinion. This is your new mom everyone, say hi!", Mike shouts making the four us break out in laughter. Mike was probably one our more funny friends, he could make any situation funny.

I rest my arm on the table in front of me and read through the comments as I listen to the girl talk, "Okay, so I have this guy. Who is sorta my friends with benefits, and I think he's catching feelings. But I don't really fuck with him like that, I need some help with what to do about that. We were friends long before anything ever happened so like I don't want to cut him out of my life. Wouldn't things be weird though."

sis, we going through the same thing. other than we both have feelings for each other, I relate on everything else.

Kevin and Mike both turn towards me, waiting for an answer, "This one is all you, Salem." I send a glare their way before mike gets all defensive, "we've never had fuck buddies."

I roll my eyes before I give my attention to the girl,
" if he's developing feelings for you, and its not mutual on your end, end the sex. You'll both regret it all in the end, when someone gets hurt. I've been there, I was on both ends at one point. sometimes feelings can be inevitable, other times, like in your case, are not. Friendships are more important than sex, I promise. There are tons of other guys to do that with.", I talk to her like she's been my friend in years. I liked giving people advice, it made me feel like a better person because i potentially helped someone.

"She's right, there are other guys. Like me.", Mike winks at Cassie, making her blush. " I'm gonna dm you what happens sis. Mike... I'm sliding in yours."

Mike's cheek redden as she ends the guest, and Kevin breaks out in laughter. The fans were freaking out in the comments, talking about how Mike was embarrassed. I pat his back and look at Kevin while he talks, "That will be all for tonight, we have a party to attend in our living room. Thank you, Salem. for being in the live for the last ten minutes. See you next week, love you!"

" love youuuuu!", Mike and I chime in throwing the same sign up with our hands. Kevin ends the live and stares at the two of us,
"that was wild."

—————————————————

*I did not write this chapter, my friend did.*