exposed

smut****

Salem

my heart beat was rapid as I run up the last staircase of Sam and Colby's apartment building. I knew Colby was home from Kansas because he texted me and said his flight was late, while I was asleep and I needed to talk to him.

Somehow pictures of Colby and I got leaked and it's causing a commotion. Fans had there speculation just because it's their idol with the same girl twenty four seven but we weren't ready for our relationship to be public. I didn't want the endless hate or being in the spotlight. Of course part of being friends with a group of famous people came with the fans and what not, i would never change my life to stop me from meeting them and being in a sorta relationship with Colby.

My fist pounded against the doos multiple times before Colby swings the door open, standing there shirtless and slightly panicked.

"We've been leaked and the internet is filled with a bunch of shit.", I push past him, pacing somewhat. "Woah woah woah, calm down. Who leaked a picture?", he motions for me to follow him to his bedroom, I'm assuming to get his phone.

I take a seat on the edge of the bed as cole crawls back onto his side. Looking at him now, I felt bad for barging in here. It probably wasn't serious, and i just woke him up after a long flight.

I crawl beside him, kicking my shoes off to the side, and get underneath the covers. I hadn't even bothered changing out of my pajamas, i drove over here immidiately.

"This fan says, " A girl sent this to a tea page. Apparently Colby and Salem were leaving a Machine Gun Kelly concert together. The rest of their friends took a Uber home together, while Colby and Salem stayed back. The two walked away from each other and once their friends were out of sight, they met back up."

"Colby stood super close to her and it looked as if they were going to kiss in slide 3. Do you think they are dating? I mean we have plenty of proof to show that it is possible, considering she's been in their videos and spends alot of time alone with Colby? or is she here for clout?", Colby reads aloud, jaw clenching as he reads it.

We had discussed so many times where we for sure didn't want our relationship public, we didn't want people to be hurt if anything was to ever happen between us.

I let out a deep sigh as we read more. Some comments were just so rude and I didn't understand why. I had never done anything to hurt them or Colby, I kept my distance around him out in public/videos.

Colby pushes my chin up to meet his eyes, and looks down at my lips, tucking my hair behind my ear, "You are stunning, don't listen to them. They are just mad that they can't have me like you, I've been single my whole career, this is something new to the public eye. We don't need to respond to anything, that will give it away. We aren't even dating, we are just letting it run its course day by day. Please don't leave me."

My heart hurt as his voice cracks, and suddenly I'm soft. I hated seeing him upset over people he truly loves and cares for. he had been abandoned by so many people who he thought was friends. this boy puts so much time into things for his fans, some of them can never appreciate it. People forget he's human as well and although he doesn't show it, hes easily hurt. Colby isn't happy like everyone thinks.

I pull him down so he can rest his head on my stomach. I run my hands through the blue curls I had grown to love over time, "I'm not going anywhere Colby. we are working on us and nobody can stop that. Let's just ignore everything. Im sorry for coming over here this early, it shouldn't have botherd me. I'll deal with it as long as I have you."

He squeezes my thigh a couple of times to let me know he listened, "I love you. I missed you so much."

I softly smile as he looks at me. His cheeks looked chubbier than what they really were from the way he laid, and I had to take a picture.

"I love you, missed you more.", I murmur as I draw a lazy heart on the picture. I couldn't post it, but I would keep it for myself. The two of us always took videos and pictures together, I like to look at them when he's away.

Colby pushes his head up, begging for a kiss. I let him, not really minding. It had been a week since i kissed him, and i had missed it so much. I miss him so much when we are apart and I don't know why. I had gotten super attached recently, but i think he liked it.

Cole flipped us over so that he's underneath me and softly grunts as my hips unintentionally graze him.

I came over to talk about being exposed and he managed to turn the situation around to this.

He tugs the shorts off my legs refusing to break the kiss. I feel his hand brush me and a wave of pleasure races through my veins, making the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

"I can never get enough of you.", he moans against my neck as I throw my head back. I loved being showered in kisses by him, he was good at everything he does.

I scratch down his back as he bites at my barely clothed chest, mumbling incoherent words. I loved this feeling, he's had my attention from the moment I laid eyes on him. Never did I think I would be falling in love with Colby Brock, I'm so glad it happened though. I can't see myself working a relationship out with anyone else.

"You ready?", he whispers, staring up at me. I nod eagerly and ease myself down, fulfilling my needs. Our hips slowly grind together, both of our moans breaking the silence.

Cole holds my hand with one of his own, while the other softly holds my throat.

I love when he does that shit.

"I love you Sa.", his shaky breath was enough to get me going as I rock against him back and forth.

"I love you so much more."

and that's truth.

---------------------