Drama Alert

Salem

Colby Brock and Salem Daughtry seen leaving a club in downtown LA looking a little friendly, read caption to find out more.

This was the rumor going around today, and the fandom was going nuts. Everyone already had their assumptions about the two of us, and now someone has leaked a photo?

Colby couldn't even breathe without someone making tens of tens of post about it. Part of being a social media influencer is having millions of people in your life and know, or think they know, what's going on. People exaggerate and drag on situations that have no place being talked about.

Part of being romantically involved with a social media influencer, means YOUR life and every move will be watched. Nobody besides Andrea, Rose, my mom, and Colby's roommates knew that we had a small thing, hell they barely knew what was going on. We acted like friends and nothing more on camera or around people. Colby and I were very cautious when it came to being seen in the public eye. I wanted to live a normal life, but would risk losing that if it meant I had them all in my life.

Aggravated with the fact that lies are being told about us, I toss my phone onto the ground, and roll over to face Colby, who was in a deep slumber. I bring my hand to his forehead and push the messy curls away.

How did I get in this mess? We were supposed to be friends with benefits and nothing more. Yet here I am wondering what we will be doing next week. Or when we are gonna go another road trip. or when will there be officially a "we".  I liked how we were now, not too dependent on the other person, not too clingy.

I enjoyed his presence more than anyone else's, and he claims the feelings are mutual. Don't get me wrong, we spend quiet a bit of time apart. But 90% of my nights are always laid up with him, and that's how I liked it. It wasn't about the sex. It wasn't about the dates. It wasn't about the money or fame. It was coming home everyday, and seeing him that really mattered to me. Whether he was waiting at my place so we could go back to his, or if he was staying the night here. I love being around him and will never be able to get enough. No matter how many times he pisses me off, or how many time we fight, I still find myself not being able to relax unless I know he's good or if he's around. Call me crazy for saying all this so soon, but it's the truth. Love, romance, whatever you want to call it, can't be timed. It's inevitable and will happen when it wants. 

I press a kiss to his temple and get up to pull on the t-shirt that had been thrown on the floor, from our previous activities last night. I stop moving when a  small groan leaves his lips, tossing an arm over a pillow, and continue to quietly step out of the room. I head straight to the bathroom because a hot shower is exactly what I need. My muscles were extremely tight from constantly working and not getting enough sleep.

While the shower warms up, I go ahead and make some cold brew to stick in the fridge. my body literally couldn't function without coffee in the morning. Cole and my mom think I'm addicted to caffeine and depend on it a little to much.

After about ten minutes of standing under the warm shower, my muscles finally start relaxing. I could stand here forever, but sadly the water would go cold in thirty minutes or so.

"Baby?", a raspy voice whispers. I quickly open my eyes when the soap bottle leaves my hands and a small scream could probably be heard through the whole apartment building.

"Cole, holy shit. I thought you were asleep, you scared me!", I couldn't see him but deep down I knew he was silently laughing. He was just to tired to react.

"I'm sorry, I just need to pee. I woke up and I was alone, so I figured I would get up with you."

Personally I didn't mind being the first to wake up, i enjoyed the quietness before my day starts. It helped clear my mind. Cole wasn't a distraction though, he didn't annoy me like everyone else. He barely even talks in the morning.

I go back to washing my hair, not bothering to make conversation while he uses the bathroom. The shower door flew open, and he's soon stepping in half asleep. The bags under his eyes were dark, the perfectly shaped eyebrows in a furrow, showing that he definitely has a hangover.

Colby eyes the mess of suds and hair on my head, "wow, this is what I'm missing when Im asleep. Your soap mohawk looks mad sick." I can't help but give a toothy smile, followed by laughter. Most guys would only care about the naked body standing in front of them, yet heres Colby, trying to get my hair into a bigger mohawk.

This is one of the reasons I'm slowly falling in love with you, Cole Brock.

------------------

*drama next chapter

From being sick and constantly hospitalized, I think I'll be getting rid of my fan page on insta (for the boys), because I'm struggling to have a unique support page, and it's just hard to do all my accounts at once. So if anyone would want it or possibly help me until I'm almost 90% better and out of the hospital, you could dm me or something. Or if you have any ideas, please send them my way.

:) much love ××